Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Oldschool Codex Burntime PA Avatars

Grim Monk

Arcane
Oldschool Codex Burntime PA Avatars:

Burntime is Post Apocalyptic Strategy/Scavenging/RPG? game from 1993, made by Max Design.

It has its problems, the strategy element is weak, gameplay gets old after the initial learning phase, the RPG elements are almost non-existent

But on the other hand it is quite fun while it lasts, is rather unique, has a great manual, and a cool atmosphere and art style.

Example:

IHMO, it in some respects the Artwork nails the feel of the Mad Max/80s PA "feel" better then even Fallout.

Overall its a flawed little gem that I happen to really:love: like.

Before the software change we had a Avatar Gallery of Burntime pics, but it was rather limited.
http://rpgcodex.net/phpBB/avatars.php?folder=Burntime

Hope you don't mind if I expand it a bit:
GxCLM.jpg

n45FE.jpg

JyzDg.jpg

xaVBP.jpg

A86bn.jpg

Rgk5y.jpg

8n23F.jpg

BwLHE.jpg

FQMG3.jpg

A4hCZ.jpg

eTsMV.jpg

g3Tuk.jpg

0CMP4.jpg

RBSwe.jpg

33Ey3.jpg

dC5vr.jpg

PqyFA.jpg

f8tEV.jpg

TPLtU.jpg

hYvsY.jpg

MzHgf.jpg

PWZBM.jpg

8lEGB.jpg

OR9vA.jpg

s2kOX.jpg

AG3ax.jpg

xnC5X.jpg

G6Ueq.jpg

rVhF1.jpg

That should be most of the characters you encounter in the game, about a couple may still be missing
The gentleman with the Bag over his head was found just when I was about :lol: to quit.

I recall some survivalist dude with a gas mas slung around his neck and a rifle, but I could not encounter him.

If in the future I find any more they will be posted here :) as well...

Grim Monk

Arcane
We have the Avatar Gallery again.

But...

0KN2pV2.jpg

:(

Could it maybe be update to add some of the stuff posted above?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom