Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Overwatch

Orma

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Anyone playing competitive on EU servers?

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Double XP Weekend announced.

https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20845154

It's been an incredible year, and we're so thankful you were a part of it. To celebrate our first Overwatch Anniversary together—and the community that made it all possible (that's you!)—all players who log in this weekend on PC, PlayStation 4, or Xbox One will receive double experience.

This bonus will apply to nearly all sources of in-game XP, including:

Time spent in a match
Completing a match
Completing consecutive matches
Winning a match
Backfilling a match in progress
Earning medals
It will also stack multiplicatively with existing group and IGR bonuses. The only experience it will not affect is your First Win of the Day bonus—which will remain at 1500 XP.

This bonus experience period begins in all regions across all platforms on Thursday, June 8 at 5:00 p.m. PDT (or Friday, June 9 at 00:00 UTC) and ends on Monday, June 12 at 11:59 p.m. PDT (or Tuesday, June 13 at 06:59 UTC). If you'd like to see when the bonus will go live in your region, check out the reference guides below. For additional time zone assistance, please visit thetimezoneconverter.com.

9822e27e0d.jpg

PlanHex

Arcane
Patron
Still doesn't make the insane amount of stuff they crammed into lootboxes for this event anywhere near possible to get without throwing money at them.
At least I got lucky and got the Symmetra legendary in a box yesterday, since that my top priority for this event.

Revenant

This game is revolting, as are people playing it

(by all means, still buy it from me, Kodexian discount obviously applies)

abija

Prophet
More crosshair options is nice.
Lower amounts of duplicates just means they found a way to produce skins faster and cheaper (so probably outsourcing).

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
I play this sometimes with my friends who refuse to play anything else and have to pregame a glass a wine before playing and continuously get blasted while playing to enjoy it. This game promotes alcoholism.

Then I mostly play Bastion and the amount of salt he generates among randoms is truly glorious.

Dzupakazul

Arbiter
Doomfist is amazing at salt generation because he is objectively a weaksauce character (with a giant hitbox that gets shutdown by all sorts of CC/hitscan) but his fist hitbox is bullshit. It hits you when you didn't expect it to and will kill you because your ragdoll flew into a random doodad in the road killing you instantly. I once got punted two steps behind a doorway into an open field and died upon hitting nothing. Also because his inclusion makes a lot of people type WE WUZ KANGZ or DOOMFIST OP.

As an aside, this game is fun. I really dig the artstyle and "feel" of characters even if the game isn't the most hardcore FPS ever.

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
I'm one of those people who calls DOOMFIST a nigger when he kills me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom