Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Overwatch

Aothan

Magister
I was surprised to find out that I had over 400 hours on Overwatch (yes I play Hanzo) but for those who enjoy these games I would recommend Paladins for its character system and overall greater depth. Takes about a week of playing to grasp the differences but going back to Overwatch you realise there are about twice as many buttons (skills and abilities) and this makes for a noticeable difference in gameplay

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
OFFICIAL OVERWATCH PUSSY TIER LIST

S-Tier

D.Va Being young and Korean has its perks. D.Va is easily the tightest member of the Overwatch cast, and keeps her pubes trimmed to a sparse length (gaming all day, doesn't have time to shave). D.Va's pussy is small and eager, ready to be taught in the ways of pleasure. Notable characteristics- Small labia, tight, trimmed pubes

A-Tier

Mercy Overwatch's one true MILF shines in the pussy department. She has had no children, and being the pure angel of the game she hasn't been penetrated often. Her little clit loves attention and she keeps a pristinely shaved/trimmed triangle of white-blonde pubes above her womanhood. Notable characteristics- Light pink coloration, pattern pubes, small clit.

Mei A chubby frame holds a warm, bountiful vagina. There is no better fuck on a winter's night, as Mei's pussy envelopes cock eagerly and pleasures it in a cradle of warm wetness. Due to her scientific labors, she rarely has time to shave her vagina resulting in abundant pubic hair. This arguably creates more warmth during those long nights, however. Mei's vagina has chubby lips and a distinct pink coloration. Notable characteristics- pubes, larger clit, warm and abundant wetness, cute puffy lips.

B-Tier

Widowmaker A pair of light blue lips squeeze her labia tightly. Widow's exotic French pussy is experienced and capable. Widowmaker's taste is akin to blueberries. She is very sensitive to oral stimulation, and prefers penetration only after long foreplay. Notable qualities- good taste, purple coloration, tight appearance. Mei best girl.

Hellion

Arcane
23167774_888092418013076_7769960851464122786_n.jpg

23131711_888206011335050_5550077428922999236_n.jpg

Dawkinsfan69

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
Lmao I watched a few mins of the Q+A for overwatch and EVERY question was along the lines of:

"ARE U GUYS GONNA DO MORE LGBTIQA REPRESENTATION IN OVERWATCH?"

or

"IS THE NEW CHARACTER A TRANSSEXUAL CASTRATO WHO LOVES GAYS???"

or

"WHY ARE THERE SO MANY CIS WHITE MALES IN OVERWATCH ARE YOU RACIST?"

it's like you give them an inch and suddenly they want the whole damn field

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-11-05-watch-blizzcon-reacts-to-overwatchs-sexism-problem

Only girls get harassed online guys! It's a 'sexism' problem! There's no mute feature in games to avoid trash talking! No one gets called a nigger useless mongoloid trashtard 10x a minute in any given popular online game! DOWN WITH PATRIARCHY AND WHITE SUPREMACY!:selfhate:

My solution to this 'problem' is simply to turn off any chat in online games by default and have essential communication be limited to preset chatwheel commands.

But of course, it's not about the 'problem', it's about people making victims of themselves and wanting preferential treatment. Everyone gets shittalked, everyone gets called a nigger and a mongoloid, some people just learn to fling insults back or mute the offending party like any functional adult, other people choose to clam up and demand safe spaces and PROBLEMATIZE EVERYTHING. Just like in academia.

The people who were interviewed of course are in favour of surveillance and policing instead of simply muting the retard who's having a seizure on voice chat. Welcome to Gestapo.

Last edited:

Dawkinsfan69

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
It's weird because other games don't really have this problem. How often do you hear people complain about LGBTABCDE issues in cs:go? Or people flinging around insults in quake?

Blizz welcomes the retard weirdos into their game by having a lesbian hero and suddenly this <1% of people go to massive lengths to infiltrate and ruin everyone else's fun.

It's like the dumbfuck in school that nobody wants to hang out with because everyone knows he'll cry to a teacher if something doesn't go his way and he'll call the cops if someone starts smoking a jay.

sser

Arcane
Developer
If it's a competitive environment people will say almost anything to put you on tilt. Poker, football, video games, fighting, etc.

It's weird because other games don't really have this problem. How often do you hear people complain about LGBTABCDE issues in cs:go? Or people flinging around insults in quake?

Blizz welcomes the retard weirdos into their game by having a lesbian hero and suddenly this <1% of people go to massive lengths to infiltrate and ruin everyone else's fun.

It's like the dumbfuck in school that nobody wants to hang out with because everyone knows he'll cry to a teacher if something doesn't go his way and he'll call the cops if someone starts smoking a jay.
I don't think you've played any competitive game in your life. During any given public Dota match, everyone gets called a nigger, faggot useless mongoloid 10x a minute. That's true for every single competitive game out there, in fact for every single online game ever. In fact, the 'solution' that these interviewed idiots propose - to have other people in the game 'denounce' the shithead attitudes of assholes - isn't a solution at all. If assholes realize you're getting triggered by something, they'll do it 10x worse.

Grow a thick skin or mute chat, there's a mute option for a reason, and I actually contend that chat should be muted by default in every game, ever. What you shouldn't do is cry for more policing and restrictions.

Dawkinsfan69

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard

I don't think you've played any competitive game in your life. During any given public Dota match, everyone gets called a nigger, faggot useless mongoloid 10x a minute. That's true for every single competitive game out there, in fact for every single online game ever.

Grow a thick skin or mute chat, there's a mute option for a reason, and I actually contend that chat should be muted by default in every game, ever. What you shouldn't do is cry for more policing and restrictions.

I don't think you read my post. At least you certainly didn't interpret it correctly :/

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom