Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline

The best way to play groundslammer is to play an Earthquake character.

Goromorg

Savant
What builds are you planning for Prophecy, guys? Are you going to play SC or HC? I'm more inclined towards SC this time since I want to see what an endgame labyrinth looks like.

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
What builds are you planning for Prophecy, guys? Are you going to play SC or HC? I'm more inclined towards SC this time since I want to see what an endgame labyrinth looks like.
Either utilitzing frostbolt in some way or another or I'm just gonna go full fire conversion arc again since it was quite a lot of fun before I ripped.

For the frostbolt build I'd probably decide between either some occultist/sire of shards/hybrid AoE shenanigans with icenova or try some weird Vortex build. Frostbolt+Vortex seems kinda slow though, somewhat depends on its scaling. Might be worth to pick up AoF/CtF to convert and benefit from the damage over time scaling.

Last edited:

varangos

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck
LOL i came back after few months,and somehow my dps has dropped from 50000 to 25000,with the same skill tree.
maybe with the new expansion they nerfed the skill tree?

Goromorg

Savant
lol not even one guild member is online.......
No one wants to play old league while the new one is coming so shortly.

Btw is it worth to start a new legue with MF char? I have an incinerate totem chieftain build in mind that can achieve a high amount of IIQ while having a decent survivability for a ranged character.
The top jewel socket is for spire of stone, the other one is for rain of splinters.
Now that totems can leech life for the owner the regen will be pretty insane.

Last edited:

Zdzisiu

Arcane
lol not even one guild member is online.......
No one wants to play old league while the new one is coming so shortly.

Btw is it worth to start a new legue with MF char? I have an incinerate totem chieftain build in mind that can achieve a high amount of IIQ while having a decent survivability for a ranged character.
The top jewel socket is for spire of stone, the other one is for rain of splinters.
Now that totems can leech life for the owner the regen will be pretty insane.
People often start new leagues with a cheap MF char to get currency and items for their next characters that would require some expensive uniques etc. Also, you can get better prices for good rares/uniques towards the start of the league where there is more players in game and not as many items already. But maybe not in the first week when noone has a lot of currency.

Btw, where did you get the info that totems can leech life for the owner?

Edit: Oh, I found it, its one of the changes to Cheftain ascendancy.

Goromorg

Savant
Actually from the defence standpoint juggernaut might be better than a chieftain because he can reach 100% uptime of immortal call now. Thats retarded
:popamole:

TOME

Cuckmaster General
Some of the Ascendancy nodes are way too powerful. Don't know if I should abandon necromancer since I'm only benefitting from 2 ascedancy points.

Zdzisiu

Arcane

Carceri

Arcane
You're right. Jesus Christ, I don't even recognize this game anymore. Usually I'm just happy if no major nerfs are affecting my chars, but now 3 characters I played (and are still alive) in Perandus got buffed. They'll probably just going to rot on the HC graveyard league, but still, it's a nice feeling.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Basically, only Scion: Deadeye+Berserker and some aspects of Champion ascendancy were nerfed. Other ascendancies either got a slight buff, no major changes or some significant buffs like elementalist, Slayer, Berserker or pathfinder.

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Juggernaut with Shield Charge, Endurance Charge on Melee Stun and selfcast Discharge will be the new meta, probably with Righteous Fire too. I dub it the righteous chargenaut.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Juggernaut with Shield Charge, Endurance Charge on Melee Stun and selfcast Discharge will be the new meta, probably with Righteous Fire too. I dub it the righteous chargenaut.
To be honest, Im half tempted to try the new shield charge myself. Facebreaker shield charge might be very interesting.

varangos

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck
if you guys want to run some maps im usually online 5 to 12 pm europe time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom