Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Pathfinder: Kingmaker Codex Fundraiser - Better Late Than Never

PrettyDeadman

I don't really get the tiers.
You can create quest for 4k, but create npc only for 5k? How are you supposed to create a proper quest without creating npcs?

PrettyDeadman

But what if non of Owlcat's own characters are suitable for the epic adventure you envisioned? What if the quest involves a cult of sodomites who venerate self-mutilation? How many of Owlcat's own npcs are sex-crazed amputees obsessed with bringing the end of the world through orgies of unprecedented violence?

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Weren't they planning on expanding the backstory of some of the current NPCs that exist in the PnP campaign? They could apply quests to them if they are bothering with beefing them up in the first place. I'd suppose they have their own quests in the making if they did that, but with backers doing work for them it would be easier.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Holy shit, Temaperacl , what have you done to my pledge?

It looked like this when I last saw it:

001.png

And now it looks like this:

latest

Anyway thank you. :salute:

I will try to repay the favour a bit and boost some other Codex-bro's pledge instead.

ArchAngel

Arcane
But what if non of Owlcat's own characters are suitable for the epic adventure you envisioned? What if the quest involves a cult of sodomites who venerate self-mutilation? How many of Owlcat's own npcs are sex-crazed amputees obsessed with bringing the end of the world through orgies of unprecedented violence?
I doubt just any quest presented by Codex will be automatically approved :D

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Seems to actually work now.

Or not. For a moment, it let me log in.

[With Italian accent] What am I, a toxic person?

TT1

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Campaign Started: 11-Jul-2017
Campaign End: 10-Aug-2017

Campaign Target: $5,000.00
Raised: $4,155.39

This campaign has finished!

Not bad.

Popiel

Arcane
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Wait, what the fuck, it was supposed to end on 10th of August, it's 10th of August and I cannot pledge, I wanted to do so. Come on. Open it.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Codex fundraisers end on their last day - when it starts. Always have.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Wait, what the fuck, it was supposed to end on 10th of August, it's 10th of August and I cannot pledge, I wanted to do so. Come on. Open it.
Why do you always have to leave everything to the last possible moment and then some?

Now young man, I am expecting your essay to be turned in asap!

PrettyDeadman

How does it work now?
Just have to wait now and check my email for mail from codex/owlcat?

Bocian

Arcane
Berserkerkitten said:
(...)
Let me know how that goes down, will ya?

And yes, I am deeply sorry that, entirely by accident, I may have made it sound like I was upset and frustrated with your attitude. Clearly, you are the one, who is being attacked and bullied and you're a victim here. You have every right to feel offended.

As for the topic at hand:

Same-sex relationships will be in the game, their removal is not up for discussion and will not be considered. Feel free to check interviews like this one for our stance on the subject.

If you are feeling triggered by the fact that I refer to people, who would refuse to play a videogame based solely on the fact it includes LGBTQ characters as bigots, feel free to take it to PM, but discussion about how much you hate me as a community manager does not belong here. Furthermore, I find the very idea to remove LGBTQ characters for the sole purpose of appealing to bigots cowardly and offensive. And if this genuinely, personally offends you, then you may want to take a long, hard look at yourself and ask why that is. If you don't enjoy an inclusive setting, then maybe Golarion isn't the right world and maybe this one isn't the right community for you. Funny how I am the one, who's being accused of making certain parts of the community feel unwelcome. End of discussion; locking.

Just posting that here, for people to see what are they supporting, and how "community managers" are speaking to people who put their money into this shill.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Berserkerkitten said:
(...)
Let me know how that goes down, will ya?

And yes, I am deeply sorry that, entirely by accident, I may have made it sound like I was upset and frustrated with your attitude. Clearly, you are the one, who is being attacked and bullied and you're a victim here. You have every right to feel offended.

As for the topic at hand:

Same-sex relationships will be in the game, their removal is not up for discussion and will not be considered. Feel free to check interviews like this one for our stance on the subject.

If you are feeling triggered by the fact that I refer to people, who would refuse to play a videogame based solely on the fact it includes LGBTQ characters as bigots, feel free to take it to PM, but discussion about how much you hate me as a community manager does not belong here. Furthermore, I find the very idea to remove LGBTQ characters for the sole purpose of appealing to bigots cowardly and offensive. And if this genuinely, personally offends you, then you may want to take a long, hard look at yourself and ask why that is. If you don't enjoy an inclusive setting, then maybe Golarion isn't the right world and maybe this one isn't the right community for you. Funny how I am the one, who's being accused of making certain parts of the community feel unwelcome. End of discussion; locking.

Just posting that here, for people to see what are they supporting, and how "community managers" are speaking to people who put their money into this shill.
So you are the bigot that got triggered and now you came here to complain?

Bocian

Arcane

Sure, I'm a "bigot" and "triggered" for pointing out their "professional" behavior and pushing the agenda.
BTW, where are your dumbfuck tags? I'm sure you've had some before.

Quantomas

Savant
Being rude on the Codex can be considered a meme.

But being rude to backers who have put down money in good faith and telling them to go someplace else is a sure way to diminish your community. And to make sure they don't touch a Kickstarter again.

Not to forget this comment was directed at backers who dared to say that a feature should be optional in the Things you feel are ruining (c)RPG thread. I have seen a lot of toads on the internet, but that one tops it.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom