Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Character+design+101_dced2a_5398927.jpg
Is this a dude or girl?

Yayifications

That being said, Magus not part of the core classes? That's kinda sad but they'll probably reach 600k

Maybe

I don't know

Can you repeat the question?

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
I really miss some of that old school fantasy sword and sorcerish art

You live in the past, old man, when ideas where set against reality.
Because, we men of the present, need Truth forced on us.
Who cares about ideals and shit?
Let us be reminded forever of our defects.

ArchAngel

Arcane
If they insist on having homosexuals in the game, I will accept it on one condition: I, as King, can outlaw homosexuality, and impose the death penalty on those who transgress.

Otherwise, fuck you.
Nah we know you will not do that. We know that instead you will finally let your inner homo out during this game since you cannot in RL because of fear of beheading.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Chris Avellone's companion:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/owlcatgames/pathfinder-kingmaker/posts/1920660

Companions: Jubilost Narthropple — a humble servant to no one
Posted by Oleg

Dear Pathfinders,

Are you ready to meet another one of the companions, who will share your adventures in the Stolen Lands? Today's update is all about a character, who should be familiar to those among you, who have played the Kingmaker Adventure Path in tabletop Pathfinder.

957cf52a7c3f47fb04e6cd8d2ee7e53e_original.jpg

The name of Jubilost Nartropple is known to each and every educated person in all of Avistan. Or rather Jubilost himself won't accept the idea that someone, who does not know his name, could possibly be called an educated person. A renowned adventurer, who traveled the Inner Sea region back and forth, prolific writer and tireless explorer, Jubilost likes to brag, that every good household is bound to have at least one of his books - whether it's an expensive illustrated atlas or a cheap collection of cooking recipes. He doesn't care that those envious of his many talents call him haughty and rude - after all he can insult them much worse - and in a dozen different languages at that!

At first glance, the Stolen Lands didn't impress Jubilost much: in his career span he's seen a fair share of bad roads, impassable woods and monster-infested swamps. It was the acquaintance with the new ruler of these inhospitable lands, that has piqued his curiosity. The gnome was intrigued by the ambitious attempt to bring civilization to the region that successfully resisted it for so long. So he graciously offered to stay here for a while, aiming to support the young barony with both valuable advice and active help - and you can spit in the face of those who claim that all Jubilost Narthropple is good at is fault-finding!

Jubilost prefers to stay out of close combat - he leaves this dubious honor to those less smart. He doesn't burden himself with heavy armors or shields. This experienced alchemist attacks from the distance, throwing everything from explosive bombs to virulent chemicals at the heads of his enemies. His other weapon of choice is the heavy crossbow, using bolts with concussive, paralyzing and other interesting effects. Besides, he always carries along a whole arsenal of potions, extracts and elixirs for every occasion - be it to provide protection from fire or acid, to let him see the invisible or to become invisible himself.

e7eaedc512510f096236d80d3e855a36_original.gif

Outside of battle, Jubilost is always ready to put his vast knowledge and experience to use, and his nimble fingers can deal with almost all kinds of locks or traps. If you decide to rely on Jubilost in Kingdom governing, his remarkable intellect will be of great help.

Hail to the kings!

Owlcats.

Unwanted

Musaab

Unwanted
Did Chris really say he's gonna jam faggotry into this game? Can someone provide a link?

I will lower my pledge, if so.

Nevermind. I found it. Lowering pledge about $100. Just sickening.

Last edited:

Efe

Erudite
he said there are faggotry elements already present as early as module 1. i dont think they hired him for those parts tho, if they wanted faggotry they would have hired sawyer instead.
at page 28 which seems to be from mca's reddit history but im too lazy to confirm. could be related to this
ChrisAvellone [score hidden] an hour ago
I can answer the last question - we want to be inclusive, it's not only part of the franchise, but it's our feeling it should be there. In the Pathfinder Kingmaker run, it's introduced as early as the 1st module. :)
Pathfinder's very much about same-sex romances (or just romance in general). It's even in the Adventure Paths as early as the first module, and it's part of the Pathfinder franchise to recognize it, so will we. :)

Sizzle

Arcane
If MCA gets the chance to write that gnome, he'll finally be able to redeem himself for writing Grobnar :D

Unwanted

Musaab

Unwanted
I'll accept the inclusion of these homo characters because there are gays who want to see them and relate to those characters. Fine.

But then I want to play a homophobic king who outlaws the practice and executes these animals.

Will my views be respected, as well?

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
So I am considering backing this one after all,does anyone know what the premium digital version offers over the regular one,just the extra items and that spell or will there be something more?

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
So I am considering backing this one after all,does anyone know what the premium digital version offers over the regular one,just the extra items and that spell or will there be something more?
Why would you back this homofest?
he said there are faggotry elements already present as early as module 1. i dont think they hired him for those parts tho, if they wanted faggotry they would have hired sawyer instead.
at page 28 which seems to be from mca's reddit history but im too lazy to confirm. could be related to this
I can answer the last question - we want to be inclusive, it's not only part of the franchise, but it's our feeling it should be there. In the Pathfinder Kingmaker run, it's introduced as early as the 1st module. :)
Pathfinder's very much about same-sex romances (or just romance in general). It's even in the Adventure Paths as early as the first module, and it's part of the Pathfinder franchise to recognize it, so will we. :)
Definitely an instant buy torrent for me then.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Er,I am a storyfag and an MCA whore and I have heard good things about the Kingmaker series although I haven't played it myself(which in this case is probably for the best,since I don't know the main plot of the game),the faggotry and inclusiveness is obviously a negative which is one of the reasons haven't done anything yet

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom