Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Cael

Arcane
Finally, zombies that go to the gym.

Base zombie template has 17 strength, so they'd have to.
I would dare to guess their rotting muscles are not the reason for that strength.
No, they are strong because they eat meat on a regular basis. Unlike fantadomat's vegetarian elf werewolf furry faggots.
But what if the zombie is of a vegetarian elf?
Then it yells GRAAAAAIIIINNNN instead of brain.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

I would dare to guess their rotting muscles are not the reason for that strength.
No, they are strong because they eat meat on a regular basis. Unlike fantadomat's vegetarian elf werewolf furry faggots.

Then you apply the vegetarian elf zombie template which gives them -10 to strength.

ArchAngel

Arcane

Than at least in death it turned back to the Light side.

Reinhardt

Arcane

Than at least in death it turned back to the Light side.
It always was lightweight.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

If it's an elf in any way or form, KILL IT. No exceptions.

Reinhardt

Arcane

15668.jpg
, what is best in life?
- Realms of Arkania HD.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Even if it is an elf barbarian?

Neanderthal

Arcane
And here we see another facet of the abominations deception, aping humanity to hide their effete decadence. Make no mistake, it is no barbarian, it is no Warrior, it is no companion. It is corruption, it is the enemy, and it must be killed and burned, man, woman and child.

In that burning the way to a glorious future shall be illuminated for humanity, and the false light of the abomination extinguished. Do your duty to your fellow man and Purge the xenos.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
First one has a beard, so obviously not elf. Second one has muscles, so not elf again.
Don't think your elf sympathizing ways are going unnoticed, fantadomat.
:updatedmytxt:

Cael

Arcane
And here we see another facet of the abominations deception, aping humanity to hide their effete decadence. Make no mistake, it is no barbarian, it is no Warrior, it is no companion. It is corruption, it is the enemy, and it must be killed and burned, man, woman and child.

In that burning the way to a glorious future shall be illuminated for humanity, and the false light of the abomination extinguished. Do your duty to your fellow man and Purge the xenos.
Not even close.

The first one is obviously not an elf. It has a beard. It is probably one of those half-orcs.

The second one's a gnome. The choice of weapons make it obvious. Gnomes are the only DnD PC race that has the pick as a racial weapon. Cropping out the big (relatively) dwarf behind him was a good try, though :D

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Clearly your opinion is valid as that of an elf,seeing how you are a dwarf. As a true human thieving bastard i see you the same way,dwarfs for mining,elfs for fucking.....all slaves.

ERYFKRAD clearly you are a barbarian and will entertain us for a few fights in the coliseum.

:smug:
All hail the Imperium of man! All subhumans should know their place in nature and serve their betters!

Cael

Arcane
Pathfinder's NPC codex mentions Elf barbarian as forest guardians but they have more DEX then STR.
Being a barbarian cures a lot of things, but it will never cure elven soyness and make one grow a beard. There are things that are just impossible, like the whole notion of human intelligence ;)

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Pathfinder's NPC codex mentions Elf barbarian as forest guardians but they have more DEX then STR.
Being a barbarian cures a lot of things, but it will never cure elven soyness and make one grow a beard. There are things that are just impossible, like the whole notion of human intelligence ;)
Well the best elf i have seen was your wife in Divinity:Dragon commander. You could turn her in to greedy meat eating drunkard and bone her in the ass :). Still the best wiffu was the undead.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
ERYFKRAD clearly you are a barbarian and will entertain us for a few fights in the coliseum
Someday when your science and your civilization are likewise swept away, your kind will be begging for a man with a sword.
Clearly our civilisation is based around swords,maces,shields,pikes and other instruments of enriching the local populace. Also writing is a must,how else we would glorify our enrichment of the subhuman scum!
:terminate:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom