Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Pathfinder: Kingmaker Kickstarter Update #50: New Race Unlocked

Karwelas

Dwarf Taffer
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut I helped put crap in Monomyth
I mostly mean class as with in game content stuff or perks for them that change the game. Inquisitor-King, that would be something.

Nah, its gonna be them edgy Dhampyrs for sure
Nope:
feqM99Y.jpg

(image courtesy of Caddy at the Watch - if that is the one who took the screenshot)

for fucks sake I hate kids nowadays, bunch of fucking faggots

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Nope:
feqM99Y.jpg

(image courtesy of Caddy at the Watch - if that is the one who took the screenshot)

No way was this driven by kids. This was all about old people who liked making an Aasimar cleric or paladin in IWD. While elemental might have been better, I can’t complain about more planetouched races, even when it’s the most boring one.

Nope:
feqM99Y.jpg

No way was this driven by kids. This was all about old people who liked making an Aasimar cleric or paladin in IWD. While elemental might have been better, I can’t complain about more planetouched races, even when it’s the most boring one.
I really dislike demi-gods, angels or other godlike races.

deuxhero

Arcane
The PF elemental races suck or would suck in a video game without underwater or flight. Ifrirt's only use is +4 charisma as a fire bloodline (which sucks) sorcerer, otherwise its only abilities are mild fire resistance (which a tiefling gets) and a 1/day use of a 1st level blasting spell that's meh at 1st level and horrible by 5th. Sylph trades HP for easy flight... which doesn't exist in this game. Undine can breath underwater naturally, yet underwater combat doesn't exist in this game. The stone elements are just worse Dwarfs. Even by Paizo's own admission these races are terrible: They made a race making system for GMs where each ability is ranked with the abilities of standard races being around 10 points and the elemental races are 6.

Last edited:

Max Edge

ibaRm0B.jpg

Nah. One step and we put feet in boring elementals. And where are my tieflings in that poll?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom