Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Peaceful Solution (spoilers)

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
I do know that to get some content you need to act precisely, for that long time I got spoilers here and there.

So

Someone claimed on steam that in quest to resque Mara you should NOT kill even single one of prison guard or you won't get content linked with Abraham - is it true or bullshit?

Also - I also know that Railroad Crossing quest with Faceless - if you kill someone they wil be hostile further.
Does bots count for that reason, or ONLY Faceless themself?

PlanHex

Arcane
Patron
Someone claimed on steam that in quest to resque Mara you should NOT kill even single one of prison guard or you won't get content linked with Abraham - is it true or bullshit?
I know that to progress all the way in that questline, you generally have to do things optimally in every quest. Not sure about this one specifically though. I got to the later quests by stealthing this one and I assume anything less will probably lock you out, just like delivering the wrong information in the first quest will lock you out of this one.

Also - I also know that Railroad Crossing quest with Faceless - if you kill someone they wil be hostile further.
I'm pretty sure this only counts for the very last guy. I killed my way in but kept it peaceful with the leader and managed to stay cool with the faceless later in the game. Unless you can make the ones outside of Core City non-hostile by not killing any here, I don't think killing these ones make a difference.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
You don't have to do everything pro-faceless, the game probably weights your decisions in the end, but you need to do most things pro-faceless and never attack them after the rail crossing thing.

I'm pretty sure this only counts for the very last guy. I killed my way in but kept it peaceful with the leader and managed to stay cool with the faceless later in the game.
Yeah that's what I did too.

You can keep Buzzer alive and mislead the faceless party outside of the foundry and still be cool with them in the end. But you need to save that faceless prisoner in core city and never attack them, either around core city or in Tchort institute.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Tha't not really helpful.
I did kill everyone in prison without anyone noticing me - guard or camera, I was sure it was enough, but someone claimed that it will ruin questline - also other said he talks bullshit.

Also you don't know if there is difference if nobody were harmed in Rail Crossing...

Looks like I need to find my password for Underrail forum.

Sykar

Arcane
I do know that to get some content you need to act precisely, for that long time I got spoilers here and there.

So

I always kill the guard holding the prison key silently and still got the follow up quest so this is not true. Never killed one of the Faceless so no idea.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
What if you'll kill not only guard in survellance room, but everyone? But this one is first of course.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
So if you already got the quest from the tchortists in DC then I guess there is no way to avoid to fight the faceless base after they read your brain?

epeli

Arcane
Nope, the faceless will know. There's no ambiguity in your intentions from their perspective: the harmost doesn't offer any work unless you specifically ask for it.

Of course you could avoid the mindreading if you're not prepared to take on the faceless. Remember that clearing their base is only half of the battle, they have patrols and gaunts all over the warehouses.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom