Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Petition to rename Roqua (YES!) to ELEX!

YES! or ELEX! ?

• YES!

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • ELEX!

Votes: 64 85.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
For someone who is such a complete fucking retard, and only likes completely shit games, the title of ELEX is not even worth of him.

YOU SAID THINGS!!!! I'm proud of you! Damn proud. You did it. I knew you could and then you did! We should listen to classic video game music and ignore real music by good musicians just because...just like this!

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Dude, seriously you are so fucking BORING. You need to fucking step up your game or get the fuck out. If you can't even be at least as entertaining as Bubbles, Night Rider, Chefe you need to just pack up your shit and go home. And just head to the watch.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Dude, seriously you are so fucking BORING. You need to fucking step up your game or get the fuck out. If you can't even be at least as entertaining as Bubbles, Night Rider, Chefe you need to just pack up your shit and go home. And just head to the watch.

YOU SAID MORE THINGS!!!! You are really on a roll, mister! Look at you go! I think this deserves picture or two.

:slamdunk::fallout3:

janjetina

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera

That is a very high bar to clear.

Deleted member 7219

For someone who is such a complete fucking retard, and only likes completely shit games, the title of ELEX is not even worth of him.

The guy just need a dumbfuck tag. No other special treatment.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
I'd known Jaeson for years. We used to go to all the police functions together. Ah, how I loved her, but she had her music. I think she had her music. She'd hang out with the Classic Video Game Music Channel. I don't recall her playing an instrument or being able to carry a tune. Yet she was on the road 300 days of the year. In fact, I bought her a harp for Christmas. She asked me what it was.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
The quality of the comments in this post can only be considered at the ultra elte elan level. I salute the quality of the comments as it truly shows just how bright the codex community can be if they real apply themselves.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Before the staff goes crazy making more buttons, go sane and make my button to start new threads available to me again.

Edit: Okay, lets have a contest then. Make a post asking if I should leave the site. If after two days the community votes I should I will for at least 10 years. If these fucking moron console child game loving retards vote for me to stay you have to give me back my ability to create threads, never move any of my threads to forums I do not have access to or retardoland, and I want a public apology from whatever monkey staff member I decide should apologize to me for all these affronts.

Chop chop.

Last edited:
ÂżELEX?

Hi, I'm Yes!
Hi, I'm Roqua
Hi, I'm Liberal

23310.jpg

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Seriously, can someone make the new post with the poll? I can't myself.

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In

Roqua, I'm one of the people who would vote to keep you around since the Codex is a heady brew of diversity, and removing any aspect of such a cocktail would be like cutting off a limb and diminish the whole. But you really need to get some new material because this is getting tiresome.

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
We need more shitting on mocha latte, less on weak-sarcasm-with-CAPS-LOCK from Roqua, thanks.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck

Roqua, I'm one of the people who would vote to keep you around since the Codex is a heady brew of diversity, and removing any aspect of such a cocktail would be like cutting off a limb and diminish the whole. But you really need to get some new material because this is getting tiresome.

Please just make the poll. I would but I can't.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
I really don't think my request is that difficult. It will only take like a minute at most to make. Can someone possessing the very minimal amount of comprehension and post making competence needed to accomplish this task please do it? I'll send you a picture of my dick or something.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Seriously kids, what the fuck? How many codex posters does it take to make one simple post? This is like in Guardians of the Galaxy 2 when the raccoon and blue fin head guy try to get the little tree guy to get the new fin. This isn't rocket science.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
simple post

Agreed. It would be super simple. So simple even most of the members of this community could do it well enough. Please do so. Seriously. You spend like four years making your fucking signature, just take less than a minute and make the simple post please.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom