Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pictures in spoilers

"DarkUnderlord" is an anagram for:

• Total voters

leino

Cipher
Sorry if I'm mistaken or if you were already aware of the issue, but the new layout appears to resize pictures inside quotes, which is good, but also inside spoilers. This prevents arranging LPs into spoilers and ruins the LPs that have already been written that way.

It seems to defeat the purpose of spoilering big pictures in the first place, also.

Last edited:

leino

Cipher
Taluntain DarkUnderlord please respond

This is what happens:
igjjXWN4LIN6l.gif

iruXqKzdwwX3i.png

iLLUABGdR0rO5.png

ibp48YbdxH6mf6.png
They stir. Beneath this silent world of saints and sinners, 'twixt the living and the dead...

ibpIDmjT2pIeeL.png

ibp48YbdxH6mf6.png
Train's still going. I can't have slept long. We left... we left... when did we leave? Where did we leave?

ibp48YbdxH6mf6.png
Goddamn, it's unnervingly quiet.

iph0tEGpTCq8S.png

ibp48YbdxH6mf6.png
Maybe I should fetch some water. The restaurant should be open now.

ib0aYZ4TiMGaCg.png

After that brief opening, we're given control. Odd that our main character seems to have a habit of waking up by spouting gothic prose, but there you go. A small problem with Sepulchre is that there's not any text indicating what items can be interacted with and which cannot. But there are a few things to interact with in this room. The first is that book.

ihQ7gMP3UBD10.png

We can't take the book with us. There's a bag on the floor...

i2ZgdjjZGyvv.png
You have to click on each image as a thumbnail, ruining the readability of all previous LPs arranged inside spoiler tags.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
Taluntain DarkUnderlord please respond

This is what happens:
igjjXWN4LIN6l.gif

iruXqKzdwwX3i.png

iLLUABGdR0rO5.png

ibp48YbdxH6mf6.png
They stir. Beneath this silent world of saints and sinners, 'twixt the living and the dead...

ibpIDmjT2pIeeL.png

ibp48YbdxH6mf6.png
Train's still going. I can't have slept long. We left... we left... when did we leave? Where did we leave?

ibp48YbdxH6mf6.png
Goddamn, it's unnervingly quiet.

iph0tEGpTCq8S.png

ibp48YbdxH6mf6.png
Maybe I should fetch some water. The restaurant should be open now.

ib0aYZ4TiMGaCg.png

After that brief opening, we're given control. Odd that our main character seems to have a habit of waking up by spouting gothic prose, but there you go. A small problem with Sepulchre is that there's not any text indicating what items can be interacted with and which cannot. But there are a few things to interact with in this room. The first is that book.

ihQ7gMP3UBD10.png

We can't take the book with us. There's a bag on the floor...

i2ZgdjjZGyvv.png
You have to click on each image as a thumbnail, ruining the readability of all previous LPs arranged inside spoiler tags.

We know, it'll be fixed.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
We are having a few issues with the latest style. Rest assured they will be fixed as soon as our technicians are available.

crufty

Arcane
another spoiler bug

create a spoiler in one font, then end it in a different font:

What devilery is this?

A horse of course

This issue needs no introduction. The screenshot thread should be a figurative representation of the Codex itself - a clockwork paragon of order and stability where all know their place in the world and suffer from no delusions concerning the so-called "freedom" to post shots outside of spoiler tags. Despite attempts by the wisest among us to maintain this obelisk of obedience, some gibbering chimp with a "Staff" tag slapped to his sloped brow has managed to fuck up the tags again. Thus, putting a screenshot inside a spoiler will shrink it to the size of JarlFrank's balls after he was cucked by a Muhammadan banshee. If this problem isn't addressed soon, I will post a photo of myself beheading a jelly baby with a bread knife. This is your last warning.

A horse of course

I feel absolutely disgusted with myself. I apologize to all those who have suffered because of my actions and will be donating my next KFC meal to a Women's Shelter.

Infinitron you know what to do

edit: The poll stays

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom