Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Knights of the Chalice 2 Thread - Augury of Chaos

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
This is my crossbow, this is my lance, this is for fighting, this is for fun.

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
I still prefer the old looks because muh immersion but I can live with it. The character screen still looks completely horrible tho.

Hopefully the interface is placeholder / wireframe and will be gussied up or at least moddable.

Turjan

Arcane
It looks like those D&D boxed sets of old, so I'm kind of intrigued. Plus, I'm a sucker for maps. So, for me, it looks quite promising. Looking forward to 2018.

Mortmal

Arcane
This is looking good, almost a carbon copy of FG2 maps,FG2+ a good IA behind = heaven, but we know now that pierre could be very well be some cleve distant cousin , i am trying to not get my hopes high. This could drag on for years again.

Grimlorn

Arcane
I’m getting Hero Quest vibes.
I had that board game as a kid. Never got to play it much though. The background and everything looks similar but the characters don't stand out on it.

I can't get over how he's gone completely backwards in the graphics department. He could have just kept the old graphics and people would have been fine with the sequel. That and his megalomania.

Viata

Arcane
Wish this game was on steam. I can't buy it outside Steam as I don't have international credit card and I don't think there is a pirate version of this game. It doesn't seem like a famous game to people pirate it.

Lhynn

Arcane
This is looking good, almost a carbon copy of FG2 maps,FG2+ a good IA behind = heaven, but we know now that pierre could be very well be some cleve distant cousin , i am trying to not get my hopes high. This could drag on for years again.
What? this dude has actually released games in the past. There simply is no comparison.

Mortmal

Arcane
What? this dude has actually released games in the past. There simply is no comparison.

Cleve too did on the C64 in his youth.He's supposed to have worked at sir tech too, theres a thread about that and penisausaurus somewhere here.

V_K

Arcane
:yeah:

Although the world map image is huge, please note that I have no plans to do a single huge game that would cover all those locations, a la Baldur's Gate 2 or Divinity Original Sin. My plan is to use the engine to create small modules providing enough experience for three or four character levels. The time required for the creation of a small module could be six months or so.
:rage:

Dickie

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I assume the modules will be connected into one game, but nobody has ever accused this guy of being sane.

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands

He might be comparable to Cleve in that is he somewhat eccentric, however, that's where it ends.

Unlike Cleve, Pierre has released a game that has what is widely considerd to be one of the very finest examples of TB tactical combat. He is now working to make KoTC2 better than the original. This is in very stark contrast to Mr. Blakemore.

While they are both unusual characters, Cleve is the superior bullshit artist and Pierre is the superior game developer IMO.

Unwanted

Mr Fantastic

Andhaira
Andhaira
After releasing this gem, how come he still has no money to finish Grimoire?

The money was used to fund Cleve's transformation into Batman. He had already been pumping iron to transform his physique, and now...

http://vault-co.blogspot.com/2015/01/big-news-on-weekend-about-vault-os.html

Do you know the sorts of dreams that nerds like myself have in their innermost secret fantasies?

Well, that dream is about to come true. I did not pray to God for it because I thought with all the people suffering in the world the last thing I should be doing is asking God for anything but health, strength and good fortune. Nevertheless, it would appear somebody somewhere was determined to see my utmost fantasy come true.

In addition to the research and development lab I am setting up in the shed out back this year for Vault-OS, it looks like I got the one thing I believed would never come my way.

I am getting an honest-to-goodness bonafide supercomputer tomorrow, God willing. Nope ... you're thinking I'm talking about a nice gaming machine or maybe a good specs consumer device.

Nope. To continue my research on Vault-OS, a secret benefactor has seen to it I will be able to work on a real live supercomputer. I will reveal all on the weekend. It is the most incredible thing you have ever seen.

I have always dreamed of having a supercomputer in the batcave to rival that of the caped crusader's and it looks like it is going to happen. Nobody is more shocked than I am. There are an awful lot of interesting things you can do in computing research if you have a supercomputer at your disposal. An awful lot of interesting things. For example, just to intrigue you. I may actually be mounting a virtual environment for every single target machine of Vault-OS on every device out there and compiling and running unit tests for all of them at the same time. I will still have about 99.99999994% capacity left in both ram, storage and speed after I do that. It is computer power to waste.

TqBrRL9.gif

Where on earth did that small timer wannabe get a computer system like that?? I don't even have anything in the batcave that runs at terahertz! That Neanderthal drives me up the wall! He's so smug!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom