Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Pre-Release Thread [BETA RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Turjan

Arcane
It worked because mutlti and dual classing had actual proper negatives you gained with bonuses.

Like when you multi classed to thief you could no longer use proper armor. Or if you wanted dual-class you started from 0 with that character.

Dual classing was kind of dumb but multiclassing worked because of this fine.
It worked because armor class doesn't really matter that much anymore at high levels. It's a negligible malus.

Projas

Information Superhighwayman
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Interesting. Sawyer stepped down as Lead Designer.
bDUsP1E.png

Anthony Davis

Blizzard Entertainment
Developer
Pretty sure it's a typo. Bobby Null is Lead Level Designer, same as PoE1.

Pretty sure Josh is Project Director and Bobby is Lead Designer.
Any chance you could shed some light on the Lead Narrative Designer situation?

I do not know who the lead narrative is, there may be more, but I know at least the following are full time narrative on the project:

Carrie Patel
Paul Kirsch

Other designers, like Josh and Bobby, designers will do some writing, to one degree or another, as well. That always happens.

Anthony Davis

Blizzard Entertainment
Developer
Pretty sure it's a typo. Bobby Null is Lead Level Designer, same as PoE1.

Pretty sure Josh is Project Director and Bobby is Lead Designer.
Any chance you could shed some light on the Lead Narrative Designer situation?

I do not know who the lead narrative is, there may be more, but I know at least the following are full time narrative on the project:

Carrie Patel
Paul Kirsch

Other designers, like Josh and Bobby, designers will do some writing, to one degree or another, as well. That always happens.

There may be another certain freelance writer coming on board too, but I don't have details...

Epsilon

Cipher
What I want to know is. Since cloth and trees are apparently blowing in the wind, will there now be cloth simulation on the Linux version? or will that suspeciously absent like it was in PoE1?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom