Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pillars of Eternity Director's Commentary Streams with Josh Sawyer

Prime Junta

A higher camera angle would help also.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Does it even have a higher interrupt chance?

Only duration I think, but the idea I suppose is that you'd build a character with high Interrupt chance from attributes etc, and then use spells like that.

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
Well I mean it's not like it's a big duration boost, at most it's 1 second. At that rate you might as well cast magic missiles and get less interrupt time but at least kill the fucker faster.

Prime Junta

Exactly. Also spending a spell to interrupt isn't worth it if the interruptee won't lose the spell he's casting too. As it is, it's a net loss even if you succeed.

Tigranes

Arcane
Exactly. Also, AFAIK, bonuses to interrupt chance weren't being counted properly early in patch life. Might have been fixed later, but maybe the numbers don't make a noticeable difference anyway?

The only character type that could rely on interrupts, I think, was a super-fast-hitting dual-wielding rogue. But then, usually, that just means your enemy is interrupted by being dead.

Prime Junta

The only character type that could rely on interrupts, I think, was a super-fast-hitting dual-wielding rogue. But then, usually, that just means your enemy is interrupted by being dead.

Super fast-hitting dual-wielding barb is even better. Carnage, baby.

Atchodas

Augur
You can set auto-pause "enemy starts casting" then use your blast interrupter wizard , works better than any melee build for sure

When building mage blast builds with heavy cc are my favorite and require least micro and resting

AW8

Arcane
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Zh1nyXG.png

Sentinel

Arcane
Why did I even tune in?
As soon as I do there's some faggot asking about making a protag a transgendered character. Got immediately triggered.

Fry

Arcane
The PR flack sitting there playing Pillars is pointless. Just call it "Sawyer's Question Corner" and make it a monthly feature so we can bask in his facial hair.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom