Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Pillars of Eternity II expansion DLCs revealed

Tigranes

Arcane
Um...you should probably look up the basic information about Underrail expansion.

You're repeating a point that I agree with, so I guess, uh, yeah?

CRD

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Um...you should probably look up the basic information about Underrail expansion.

You're repeating a point that I agree with, so I guess, uh, yeah?

What points do you think we agree? Because I am on the opposite side as I see it.

And the basic information is that expedition is mid-game content.

Last edited:

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
...? So the game is out already...?

Or did they announce DLC... before the game is out? That's...

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Really? Man, I really don't follow gaming news the way I used to.
This image is from 2012
original.png

With inflation being inevitable, in order to not eventually make less money than what they've been getting despite still making the same amount, developers can either increase the price of the game (which can backfire) or nickel and dime content. The latter also has the developer-side benefit of easing the pain of layoffs. They're just being more transparent about it.

Grab the Codex by the pussy
Obsidian by this point is nothing but an assembly line of unsinpired short games with trash mobs. They don't need to even think anymore because it's all automatic, like making hamburguers "Ok in this other game will add an ice theme, like in IWD". But we can't deny that they are really good in milking you suckers nice and properly.

Sawyer said:
Thanks for the money, suckers! I despise you all and these shallow knockoff of IE games, but I will keep making them because the money is good.
Great job, Obsidian! :salute:

Last edited:

Sizzle

Arcane
C'mon, Lurkey, just admit that you're sad that there aren't any Backer NPCs in this game.

After all, you've read all their fantastic stories in PoE1 :D

Most people would read one, maybe two at the most, and quickly conclude it's bottom tier fanfic wish-fulfillment. Not you, though, you stuck to it, read every single one. Just so you could come here and bitch about how much they suck. Which is the equivalent of taking a sip of milk, realizing it's gone sour, but still drinking the entire gallon, to make sure :lol:

Just one of the many reasons why you're such a quality poster :D

Dux

Arcane
I might be completely insane but announcing shit like this before the game proper isn't even out yet doesn't exactly send out the strongest Day 1 message.

Whatever, it's probably going to be spectacular. I mean PoE1 had that Thaos villain guy that I met once, black chicks with spikes in their hair (?), furries, talkative anime characters, creeping depression and several other things as well

Black

Arcane
If you see someone with a PoE 2 backer badge, make sure to make fun of them.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom