Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Pillars of Eternity II Fig Update #17: Intelligent Weapon Stretch Goal, Q&A Stream #4

Sentinel

Arcane
I really hope Obsidian will take the relationship feature into the next level.

Maybe they'll allow you to choose the way you fuck your companions (depends on how deep is their love to you...) and not just let you get "into relationship" by animating a stupid kiss after you bring them flowers.

Ydwin, for example, looks like a librarian who got lost in her own library.
So the first thing you should do, as a watcher of course, is to double penetrate her with Aloth.

I think it should be a (two) sides quest.
But you'll have to get Nelfgrass Dildo first.
An ancient golden dildo with enough magic to make it vibrate all night long.

Once you've got the dildo, you'll need to accomplish another quest: make Aloth a straight man again (otherwise he'll get a boner only when Ethos around...)

And for that you'll have to find a mysterious device which can send electric waves into his testicles!

It's a very hard quest.
You'll have to fight a giant vagina with bad infection!

But to hear Ygwin screams like that... It'll be worth it!!!
zt7Fkdd.jpg

Gecos

Learned
Can we romance the intelligent weapon?

Yeah, pay $250k and ask Feargus nicely and the $4,75M stretch goal will be yours. Not kidding, if you're thick enough to do all that you really deserve to take your sword to bed (all possible puns intended).

Self-Ejected

an Administrator

Self-Ejected
Where expecting basics is considered perfectionism

Maybe they'll allow you to choose the way you fuck your companions (depends on how deep is their love to you...) and not just let you get "into relationship" by animating a stupid kiss after you bring them flowers.

So the first thing you should do, as a watcher of course, is to double penetrate her with Aloth.

Once you've got the dildo, you'll need to accomplish another quest: make Aloth a straight man again (otherwise he'll get a boner only when Ethos around...)

And for that you'll have to find a mysterious device which can send electric waves into his testicles!

It's a very hard quest.

zt7Fkdd.jpg

You know he was saying that ironically, right?

Sentinel

Arcane

It's a very hard quest.

zt7Fkdd.jpg

You know he was saying that ironically, right?
it is a mystery

Bohrain

Liturgist
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Is It me or that Ydwin looks too nerdy?
https%3A%2F%2Fplayfig.s3.amazonaws.com%2FCampaignBodyImage%2Fimage%2Fdata%2F1036d94899008cb8%2Fa574a0d08e775d05%2Fa86b28a07eba25f7%2Faab83b1132f70521

Cant....Press...Buttons........:0-13:

Is it just me or does it look like her neck is bending 90+ degrees? It feels like I'm not supposed to see that much from her face from this angle unless she is an owl.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria

It's a very hard quest.

:bravo:

Turok

Erudite

It's a very hard quest.

Jajajaajaj coño me cago de la risa jajajaja.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom