Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Piranha Bytes subforum

Should PB have its own subforum under the RPG forum?

• Yes (the best open world RPG makers of all time deserve it)

• No (I am a hopeless Bethesda shill who cannot into incline)

Results are only viewable after voting.
We really need to have a Piranha Bytes subforum under the general RPG forum. It is a travesty that these guys, who are one of the most distinguished developer studios in the history of the genre do not have their own subforum.

I understand that not all of their games are good (e.g. Risen 2/3, Gothic 3), but this doesn't seem to prevent Obsidian from having its own subforum (Alpha Protocol, NWN2). PB can put the higher end of their line-up against anyone (Gothic, Gothic 2, Risen, ELEX), including Black Isle, Troika, SirTech, etc. And now with ELEX, and the upcoming ELEX 2, they are firmly back in the ranks of quality RPG developers.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
shitpost mode: off
I wouldn't mind it but there already is a Piranha Bytes tag. Better to just use that instead.

Aqualung

Dead duck
Patron
Insert Title Here
There is nothing silly about asking for a PB subforum and, if anything, it surprising that there isn't one already.

CreamyBlood

Arcane
I mostly use the tabbed categories with the most recent threads on the front page now. Do subforum threads even make it on that list? I rarely see bioware or bethseda stuff anymore there, which is a good thing but always stuff like ELEX or KCD. Does this mean everything PB will be buried in the forum somewhere now?

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Bethesda subforum should be moved into general gaming,
Add PB subforum into GRPG

Thanks Infinitron .

The Codex is slowly crawling back into repute. The next step is a thread where all the forum members vote for the next game Crispy plays.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom