Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Places of interest not showing up on Skellige map

Vibalist

Arcane
Has anyone else experienced this glitch (I presume it's a glitch) where places of interest (question marks) don't show up on the map over the Skellige Isles? I've just arrived at Skellige, and the only things that are marked on the map are notice boards, ships and whatever shops happen to be nearby. No POI's whatsoever.
Before you ask, no, I haven't turned undiscovered POI's off in the settings, neither have I filtered them out on the map itself. They still show up in Velen and Novigrad.

Does anyone know what's up?

Vibalist

Arcane
Thanks for the suggestion, but it didn't seem to do much. Neither fast travelling nor switching the POI off and on again changed anything.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Thought it was done on purpose like some kind of easter egg. You also have them in the Velen map. One notable is the fortress near the ferry crossing. It's overrun by monsters but you'll only know when you move there. Sometimes I also notice getting a message about a POI getting added to the map from reading about them in the game. Either it's a bug or they've kept a number of POI's hidden. I kinda like the idea of that myself.

Carrion

Arcane
Patron
You say you've just arrived in Skellige. Have you visited any of the notice boards yet? I think the points of interest will remain hidden until you do (or until you discover them yourself).

Vibalist

Arcane
Ah, that did it. I knew it was something totally obvious. Thanks for the help guys.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom