Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Please ban exmit

Angthoron

Arcane
Can we make Exmit only be able to post in Retardo Land while we're at it? I think there are a lot of threads in there he could necro.

Frau Bishop

Erudite
.... it involves creating an army of sockpuppets, with sophisticated "persona management" software that allows a small team of only a few people to appear to be many, while keeping the personas from accidentally cross-contaminating each other. Then, to top it off, the team can actually automate some functions so one persona can appear to be an entire Brooks Brothers riot online.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/02/1 ... ern-Us-All

:M

0001- Online Persona Management Service. 50 User Licenses, 10 Personas per user.
Software will allow 10 personas per user, replete with background , history, supporting details, and cyber presences that are technically, culturally and geographacilly consistent. Individual applications will enable an operator to exercise a number of different online persons from the same workstation and without fear of being discovered by sophisticated adversaries. Personas must be able to appear to originate in nearly any part of the world and can interact through conventional online services and social media platforms. The service includes a user friendly application environment to maximize the user's situational awareness by displaying real-time local information.

0002- Secure Virtual Private Network (VPN). 1 each
VPN provides the ability for users to daily and automatically obtain randomly selected IP addresses through which they can access the internet. The daily rotation of the user s IP address prevents compromise during observation of likely or targeted web sites or services, while hiding the existence of the operation. In addition, may provide traffic mixing, blending the user s traffic with traffic from multitudes of users from outside the organization. This traffic blending provides excellent cover and powerful deniability. Anonymizer Enterprise Chameleon or equal ...

:/

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Eh leave Exmit alone, he's cool often enough. Crispy posts more retarded shit yet no-one is calling for his head. (Sorry Crispy critter, I still love you mang, it was just an example).

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Actually all these drog alts that are spamming inane shit that we've heard a 1000 times before should be banned or better yet, kept in Prosper's forum where at least it would serve one useful purpose.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
I wish to recant and join in the Ban Exmit chorus. The fucker has gone on a derpology spree of Volly/Cryway/Drog/2011 new fag proportions this last couple of months.

Forgive me father for I have sinned in urging tolerance on behalf of Exmit in the past.

PS. Ban Curry as well.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Nope, just a call to clear up the trash is all. Take your MeanwhileinPoland alt with you as well.

Empty barrels are what you are, pathetic 'edginess' just for the sake of it.

Why be butthurt? TW2 is well received by 99% of people, selling very well...a TW3 is guaranteed. :smug: What's there to be upset about?

Exmit

Scholar
Meanwhile ain't me, you need to vent your frustration on someone else, i would just recommend to do a few daily situps.

Exmit

Scholar
Ban all the idiots who add other people to ignore list

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
People have been clamoring to have Exmit banned for almost a year and the thread is still going? That must be some kind of record.

MapMan

Arcane
I hate ulminatis fucking avatar and the "I happen to be an expert on this subject" attitude.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Not to mention the guy's been putting off cleaning his bathroom for ages. I mean, jesus christ man, you'd think someone would've fainted from the fumes coming out of his toilet by now.

Andhaira

Arcane
Let Exmit stay. He alright in my books.

And give him back his thread making priviliges.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom