Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Please delete my account

RandomAccount

Because I find your inability to simply leave on your own accord entertaining.

Why do you find it entertaining?

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
Maximum-Butthurt-Achieved-Reaction-Gif.gif

RandomAccount

Because I enjoy creating drama.

There, fixed it for you you meddling nosey old cow. Sorry there aren't any marriages for you to break up at the moment, I guess you'll have to put up with someone wanting their account deleted as your big OMG DRAMARAMA LOOK AT ME EVERYONE dose of daily horseshit.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
You really have compulsive tendencies. Your first post was about butthurt on another forum and you dragged it over here and refused to let it go until you got tagged as butthurt.

Now you are focusing your attention on getting "banned" here but the Codex, being the bastion of free speech, righteousness, and anti-censorship it is, will not act like the typical librul cesspits you frequent.

*They can split parts of threads into retardo land and leave just the good posts*

RandomAccount

You really have compulsive tendencies. Your first post was about butthurt on another forum and you dragged it over here and refused to let it go until you got tagged as butthurt.

Now you are focusing your attention on getting "banned" here but the Codex, being the bastion of free speech, righteousness, and anti-censorship it is, will not act like the typical librul cesspits you frequent.

*They can split parts of threads into retardo land and leave just the good posts*

Good god but you're full of shit aren't you...

*no really, just one big sack of pure shit*

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
*Fuck it, this will all end up in retardo land anyways*

Yeah man, put the rules into retardo land, that's all they're good for... it was just basically ANOTHER ironic DU shit-post really wasn't it...
At this point none can tell if you are honestly mentally damaged or just trolling yourself for no reason.

Rules of the Codex - Enhanced Edition, Director's Cut (2013), Butthurt DLC GOTY

RandomAccount

At this point none can tell if you are honestly mentally damaged or just trolling yourself for no reason.

You... dumb... cunt... the reason is I want my account deleted... oh.. my... fucking... retarded... dipshits...

RandomAccount

this thread has it all

except an mspaint pic

JM0kX60.png

Yup, this thread has mod approved *shit-post this guy* seal of approval, fill your boots, all genuine waste of space shit-posters...

RandomAccount

this post is now redundant as it has been moved from the thread it was posted to, because the modders will do anything with their time other than delete an account...

Apparently it's them who are 'desperate' that I stay...

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
this post is now redundant as it has been moved from the thread it was posted to, because the modders will do anything with their time other than delete an account...

Apparently it's them who are 'desperate' that I stay...
Imposed imposition.

RandomAccount

Imposed imposition.

Not at all, deleting an account is a piece of piss, could be done in 5 minutes. I have engaged with practically every staff member and yet they do... nothing. In fact they have performed more minutes of work time trying to ensure this turns into a shit-post thread than it would take to simply delete my account when first asked. That would be desperation, there's no other word for it. I have no choice but to stay. They are therefore desperate for me to stay.

In regards the whole 'butthurt' thing, I was punched in the face the second I started my account, and then someone slapped a 'butthurt' logo on my account. Any fuckface could do that... any fuckface can impose an imposition if they have the power to.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom