Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Please delete my account

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Imposed imposition.

Not at all, deleting an account is a piece of piss, could be done in 5 minutes. I have engaged with practically every staff member and yet they do... nothing. In fact they have performed more minutes of work time trying to ensure this turns into a shit-post thread than it would take to simply delete my account when first asked. That would be desperation, there's no other word for it. I have no choice but to stay. They are therefore desperate for me to stay.

In regards the whole 'butthurt' thing, I was punched in the face the second I started my account, and then someone slapped a 'butthurt' logo on my account. Any fuckface could do that... any fuckface can impose an imposition if they have the power to.
Believing the staff would do anything that would benefit you in any way was your first mistake, moron.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
Your site is breaking its own rules:

I regularly have people post posts at me that are nothing but personal hate which offer nothing to the topic, they are purely personal in nature and are off-topic and relate to threads made months ago and this behavior is stalker-ish as defined by your rules.

Your mods are even condoning the action by performing said actions themselves, continually removing my threads based on personal bias, offering no reason or debate, no PMs and basically give the green light to the aforementioned behaviour by refusing to discuss their role in this state of affairs.

Ugly hypocrisy at its finest - and people wonder why everything's shit in the world of RPGs - check you're own bed...
*Your

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity

I regularly have people post posts at me that are nothing but personal hate which offer nothing to the topic, they are purely personal in nature and are off-topic and relate to threads made months ago and this behavior is stalker-ish as defined by your rules.

Your mods are even condoning the action by performing said actions themselves, continually removing my threads based on personal bias, offering no reason or debate, no PMs and basically give the green light to the aforementioned behaviour by refusing to discuss their role in this state of affairs.

Ugly hypocrisy at its finest - and people wonder why everything's shit in the world of RPGs - check you're own bed...
Anyways seriously this is the first time you didn't write an irrelevant wall of text that nobody wants to read. Not sure why anyone posts stuff at you when I don't even want to click on your threads.

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
We are getting a lot of mental breakdowns lately. Shit is getting boring.

Where are the good times of the tranny nude pics??

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Between this thread and the CyberP one I can't decide which is better worse.

Unwanted

CyberP

Unwanted

Yes indeed. Needs some changes 'round here. The lunatics are running the asylum.

valcik

Arcane
Oh yeah, love all the staff rushing out to shit-post instead of actually doing their job...
That's because they're wielding proper equipment:
2mq3odu.jpg

Unwanted

CyberP

Unwanted
Democracy > Anarchy.

Y'all should return to Youtube keyboard battles & 4Chan trolling or whatever drainage pipe you crawled out of and into this cesspool of an asylum.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
Democracy > Anarchy.

Y'all should return to Youtube keyboard battles & 4Chan trolling or whatever drainage pipe you crawled out of and into this cesspool of an asylum.

at least being a lunatic is still marginally better than being retarded though, right?

Unwanted

CyberP

Unwanted
It's well established that I am in fact not a retard. Your trolling is ineffective. I'm here to scold and patronize you special people that support the corrupt institution and satiate their autistic tendencies through much drama whoring & shitposting.
Autism, sexual frustration and other unfulfilled desires: the pitiful psychology of the Troll.

Unwanted

CyberP

Unwanted
Anyway, you're not going to change, so there's no point trying. If I want to stay here I have to accept you faggots in whole. I don't think I can do that, but I can turn a blind eye to your retarded antics. Drama after drama.
What a shame...time to go get lost in code.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom