Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Please delete my account

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
CyberP you can put yourself as the only entry to your ignore list, and your posts will no longer be visible.
That does not hide your profile page, but you can block profile page from public access and remove everyone from your friends list.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
CyberP you can put yourself as the only entry to your ignore list, and your posts will no longer be visible.
That does not hide your profile page, but you can block profile page from public access and remove everyone from your friends list.

But if he did that wouldn't he sort of be...burning bridges?

:yeah:

EG

Nullified
Codex can't change. Go through retardo or those little history threads . . . you'll see what you consider the decline has been here since its main (past and current) patrons were in their teens.

Your demographic also is unlikely to be in site feedback, or general discussion.

Bohr

Arcane
I joined only yesterday and I already understood my terrible mistake.

Your vote in the Top 70 poll? Anyway, farewell complete newcomer :salute:
rating_agenda.png
:salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom