Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Please delete the RPGcodex twitter account if it is just going to be used to shill

Telengard

Arcane
The phrase "I wonder who else they can bring on board" makes the Codex sound so appalingly interested and optimistic.

It's even retweeting RPGWatch...

giphy.gif

Just mentally continue the sentence with "...to make it even worse than the putrid pile of retarded shit it already is!" or something along those lines. Another example:

https://twitter.com/RPGCodex/status/638428701978415104

"STASIS is an incredibly atmospheric horror adventure game, so check it out...and don't come back, immershunfag. This is RPG Codex, not ARTSYINDIESHIT Codex"

Telengard

Arcane
So much attention towards this average game so much shilling, while some other like SITS dont even get a single review months after release, thats really odd to say the least .
I am prepared to make a completely negative SitS review, for the sake of BALANCE. You need but keep asking Codexia for one, and I will make the sacrifice.

Stompa

Arcane
I am prepared to make a completely negative SitS review, for the sake of BALANCE. You need but keep asking Codexia for one, and I will make the sacrifice.

But who will then make a neutral-positive review?

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
This is another classic example of someone putting out a warm touch that doesn't even remotely represent the community.

Twitter: "Fig gets another developer - I wonder who will sign on next! Tee Hee~~~" *Presents Themselves Like a Baboon in Heat*
Forum: "New Scam Site Headed By Tim Shillfer begins funding their own failing Projects"

Curator page all over again, where the person running it - has a jew-chubby over PoE.. but almost universally on the forum nobody gives a shit about the expansion and can barely stomach Act 2 or beyond.

Last edited:

Mortmal

Arcane
You say that. But by God were people screaming blue bloody murder when it was first listed.

I've got no idea. Why don't you make a poll and find out?

Yeah because we've just had a week here where people were Tweeting developers about the Codex releasing financial information and we totally shut that all down instantly by Retardoing all the threads and buried it. Now watch us do the same to a poll about PoE! Because we all know how we just Retardo PoE shit rather than let it drag on for hundreds of pages while people share their butthurt.

Oh wait... Which Codex have you been reading?

Because that's what's the Codex is about isn't it? Whining about AAA games while salivating over all the indie rubbish with shitty graphics that gets dropped.

We talk about, and talk about, and still talk about PoE because it is controversial. Because there are those who hate it, and those who love it, and all of those inbetween. When it comes to SITS, either most people haven't played it because they're secretly graphics whores, or they like it and don't care to say much about it.

But oh God look what happens if you mention PoE...

You weren't here in 2002. Trust me that as someone who was, there was a lot of butthurt about Bethesda's hiking simulators. Even back then. And especially once Oblivion came out.

Ill make a poll then if its not going to be nuked at sight, .I was lurking in 2002 , unfortunatlly i had not much time to write on any boards by then, internet activity monitored and they wanted to fire me, not a place you wanted to be seen browsing at work . I remember the oblivion butthurt most vividly but not the morrowind one, i may be wrong rose tinted nostagly glasses and all.

Mortmal

Arcane
Well theres not even a positive one to start with..The more reviews, the largest panel of opinions the better . When i buy a game on steam i read all the negative reviews first then only the postive one.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron

Not bad. That's 52% posts in gaming forums right there. GRPGD was at 1463 posts in 4th place before you split it into a billion subforums.
Compare it to smug untermenschen like crispy with a 57% GD post rate.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
What was the name of the poster who had 110 posts -- 102 of which were in the Diablo 3 thread? I think he is a worthy candidate as well

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom