Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Please make a Witcer subforum

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
Now that 10/10 GOTY The Witcer 3 has been released, there's gonna be a lot of people sharing their experiences, builds, fan fiction, head canons, etc. Folloring in the footsteps of other modern classics like Wasteland II and Project Eternity, there should be a subforum devoted to discussion of Witcer 3 (amnd the obsolete Witcer games if anyone wants to). Thank you and good luck :salute:

EDIT: Mods I forgot to ad a poll, please ad a poll to this

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Good idea, let all the shit stay there until the rest of us get the GoTY (bugfixed) edition for $10 on Teh Steams.

made

Arcane
+1 for Witcher forum.

And Metro should be its mod. :troll:
You would all be banned within five minutes.
Doubtful. You love to engage in Witcher trolling too much for that to happen. Otherwise it would be trivial for you to ignore the one TW3 megathread we have, yet you have more posts in it than any of the Witcher apostles.

No, I think making a Witcher forum and barring you from posting everywhere else would provide the most entertainment for all involved. :)

thesoup

Arcane
So if I got this right, only shit games get their own subforums?

By shit I mean 10/10 GOTY games like Skyrim.

As for a derogatory witcher name, I suggest notSkyrim or GOTYcher.
Eh, it's not really an easy name to make fun of.
The Witcher 3: The Metacritic Hunt
The Ditcher 3: The Console Hunt
The Sphincter 3: The Potato Hunt

All I got.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
FFS DarkUnderlord, you just created a Makabb shitposting forum

At least remerge the Wasteland 2 so we can have subforum parity.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Game subforums suck. At least with POE and W2 they served a purpose since a codex frenzy was expected.

There's one really good thing about subforums though, you can ignore them whole and be rid of spoilers and/or general suckage. :smug:

Unwanted

Hatred

Unwanted
I just came to site feedback to report on how fail TW3 having its own subforum was. It is a little sad to see that someone actually asked for it. Why is the Codex even reporting and talking about such things.
:negative:

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I just came to site feedback to report on how fail TW3 having its own subforum was. It is a little sad to see that someone actually asked for it. Why is the Codex even reporting and talking about such things.
:negative:
Almost as bad as giving PoE its own thing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom