Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Please make a Witcer subforum

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Please make a separate forum for every RPG ever released.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Here you go Haba. One game - one subforum.

It's silly we have a Twitcher forum with just 2 threads in it. And the biggest twitcher thread (prerelease megathread) isn't even there.
:troll:

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
I'm here to report that the subforum name was misspelled. The request was clearly for a Witcer 3 subforum.

hivemind

People should just realize that an Internet forum is a terrible format through which to discuss RPGs and move on to more important topics of discussion.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
FFS DarkUnderlord, you just created a Makabb shitposting forum
Makabb is right though.
LZTMLsH.gif

Kz3r0

Arcane
Guys, be grateful, now with one click you can ignore all Witcher threads.
:incline:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
So when are we nuking the wasteland 2 subforum? More than 2 subforums in GRPGD is dangerously close to RPGWatch standards.

Change Witcher subforum into a graphic whore subforum and dump all graphic whore posts into a stickied megathread.

Unwanted
Douchebag! Shitposter
Might as well make a subforum for The Elders Scrolls 6 when it comes out.

This place is going down the toilet.

Mortmal

Arcane
My God, what have I done‽

Nothing at all it was bound to happen, the threads about witcher 3 are always on top and bigger than anything else . During the day you can see fewer shoutboxers and fewer staff members , very few compare to usual even for poe release. There's no other game attracting people, gluing them on the screen like witcher 3 , no one give a flying fuck about other rpgs.
So you have to hide the horrible truth in its own subforum , people will start to believe everyone on the dex love ARPG a lot more than anything else.

Kz3r0

Arcane
So you have to hide the horrible truth in its own subforum ,
People here have played Skyrim for at least one hundred hours yet is considered a shit game, then we have people saying PoE best RPG in a decade and didn't even finish the game.

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
Now that 10/10 GOTY The Witcer 3 has been released, there's gonna be a lot of people sharing their experiences, builds, fan fiction, head canons, etc. Folloring in the footsteps of other modern classics like Wasteland II and Project Eternity, there should be a subforum devoted to discussion of Witcer 3 (amnd the obsolete Witcer games if anyone wants to). Thank you and good luck :salute:

EDIT: Mods I forgot to ad a poll, please ad a poll to this
Good call, now you're thinking like a true witcher! Lure all the scum to one location, drink some potions (vodka) and then drop bombs on them.

Mortmal

Arcane
So you have to hide the horrible truth in its own subforum ,
People here have played Skyrim for at least one hundred hours yet is considered a shit game, then we have people saying PoE best RPG in a decade and didn't even finish the game.

Yes exactly game of the year but they don't finish it .Its supposed to be a bastion for true pc gaming and tactical rpg but theres like little to no interest for dead state while it turns out an excellent turn based rpg after all those patches.

Theres always good excuses to not play it : Theres zombies I don't like zombies I cant play that , even if the zombies are just part of the background and not so important in the game while player interaction and dialogue with npc and party members is the meat of the game. But the game is too expensive ill wait for 75% sale! Skyrim ? witcher 3 ? Day one purchase full price, collector edition and a Nvidia GTX titan to boot !
What a load of bullshit , that or some blonde was mean to them on forum...

Unwanted

Hatred

Unwanted
ut theres like little to no interest for dead state while it turns out an excellent turn based rpg after all those patches.
Are you saying that Dead State is in fact a good RPG with turn based combat? I simply skimmed right over it due to the zombie factor but a recent news post here on the codex has lead me to believe it isn't just a zombie shooter. Are you engaging in some kind of codex 'humour' or is it actually what you claim it is?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom