Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Please pay your bills on time, DU

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
We will not accept that kind of outage again, especially with such incline on the way.

There is much to discuss these days and doing so at RPGWatch is, frankly, undesirable.

Thank you.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
putin-bear.jpg

Putin saved Internetz! Thank Him not DU. :incline:

Monty

Arcane
Had to laugh, while the site was down I did a search for 'RPG Codex bandwidth' to see if anyone was discussing this elsewhere and most of the top google results were a 2005 complaint from Cleve accusing the Codex of 'bandwidth leeching'.

But yes:
:mob:

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
Yea, pay up, DU! :smug:

Too much incline here so we've hit the bandwidth limit, only on this server it's hard (shutting off access) whereas previously it was soft. I've set it high enough now that it shouldn't happen again.

Well, until next month, at least. :troll:

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I went to the watch and read their comment thread on our top 10 rpg list, it was pretty funny.

Monty

Arcane
I went to the watch and read their comment thread on our top 10 rpg list, it was pretty funny.

Link?
http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19856

Apparently voting for games that you like is having "bias" an "agenda" and "not objective". That was the biggest source of retardation, only a few wanted recent Bethesda and Bioware games included.
Had to laugh at that guy taking DUs comments seriously. Total sense of humour failure.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
In their defense, it was a shameful list. Though not for the reasons most of them are posting.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom