Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Please Sticky every single thread that exists in GD

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Because clearly there aren't enough...

Monty

Arcane
Butthurt because the TITS CROWD is now stickied? Or just the views of an old retired sheriff watching a young upstart undo his life's work?

dibens

as seen on shoutbox
Patron
They took your job and now they're making a mockery out of your legacy, sheriff. You have every right to be cranky.

Monty

Arcane
Why is the man crowd not stickied? It's clearly the stickiest thread of all.
We had a vote in the 'TITS Crowd' thread and it was decided that 'man crowd' is not worthy of being stickied.

Sorry, just democracy in action.

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Why is the man crowd not stickied? It's clearly the stickiest thread of all.
We had a vote in the 'TITS Crowd' thread and it was decided that 'man crowd' is not worthy of being stickied.

Sorry, just gangbanging in action.
Fixed, someone please filter the word democracy into gangbang or gangrape.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
Because clearly there aren't enough...
images

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
More in detail. The first page of GD has a total of 34.117 replies. Of these, 25.615 are in the stickied threads. That means that the stickied threads contain over 75% of the stuff present on the first page. This was true even before they were stickied, since they are also the most often updated threads (as you can see by the number of replies and their dates/hours), that keep being bumped to the top of the page over and over. By sticking them, I avoid posters from having to go look for the threads, and I also wanted to create a sort of “demarcation line” between the stuff that’s been on page 1 forever and the actually new or sort of new threads. This way, the “usual” gd shit threads (tits, ass, .gif, pics, videos, blogdex) are on top, and the “proper” threads are below the sticky line.
Man crowd did not get sticky because it’s apparently not as often updated or popular (it’s on page 3 now, for instance), the post a random image thread is still new and only has 100something replies, so I’ll wait and see what happens.
If this is perceived as wrong, unnecessary or somehow undesirable, other mods can unsticky that stuff or if enough people complain about it I’ll simply unsticky that stuff myself.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom