Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

"PLUGH" : Coming 1st Quarter 2018

What Do You Think Of a 3D Zork/Colossal Caves style Game?

• Awesome Idea With Right Execution

Votes: 49 39.2%
  • Meh

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • Still waiting on Grimoire

Votes: 35 28.0%
  • Needs more bloom

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Reading is teh hard

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Hurr Durr will pirate it

Votes: 14 11.2%

• Total voters

Iznaliu

Arbiter
Cleveland Mark Blakemore could tell use more of his experience with Unity and Assets and how pre-fabricated models from other creators fit and don't fit in a unity scene.

Do we really want to hear more about the defences Cleve has set up at his bunker?

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
Got Voxel Land and have been building my own caves for Plugh by actually sculpting them out. They are looking excellent.

That's nice! (Since you only have 1.5 months to release by 1st Q 2018 (March 31).)

When will you stop being a stupid, bullheaded faggot, Cleve? I think that answer from you is so much more important than some fantasy PLUGH game ever being released.

Zep--

Daemongar

Arcane
Codex Year of the Donut
People get more efficient as they go along, and now that Cleve has a released game/the fame has died down, I'd expect the next release to be much faster. That won't stop hecklers from having a field day because of a few delays in Grimoire, but you can't please everyone.

Nyast

Cipher
Doesn't matter what you do - I'm not buying another game from you - ever. Not after the "Grimoire will never be on sale" speech which you broke less than 6 months later.

Nyast

Cipher
Tbh, it is your fault for trusting Cleve's word.

Yeah, I pleade guilty. I wanted to support an indy developer, especially making a blobber. I wasn't convinced it was worth $40, but under the promise it'd never get cheaper, I thought there was no point in waiting for a discount. And that was a lie, cause he thought it was ok to scam his supporters for more money. I mean why not ? Entice people on buying now, and put the product on sale later on to get even more money. Greedy little bastard, but smart move, I'll admit. A lot of people probably fell for it.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
15 days left, faggot.

Maybe you need to spend less time scheduling fights you'll never show up for and get to work.

Zep--

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
10 more days, homo.

Can't wait to see this incredible gameshovelware.

I'm in for a dollar.

:troll:
Not really.

Zep--

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
No, just calling Cleve out on more of his lies.

Zep--

You never called anybody out on anything in your life, old man. Your major occupation for most of your reprehensible existence has been smoking dope and having sex with Vietnamese underage teens. If you look up "pathetic" in the dictionary, you will find a little picture of your face beside the word.

You know what you should do, Zepo. Instead of hacking other people's binaries, you should start work on a game of your own. I am sure a pure ultra winner like yourself could knock out a masterpiece in record time. That would keep you occupied with something to do other than blathering on chatterbox about your career as a pedophile.

It is good you never gave any details because if I had them now I'd contact the authorities in Vietnam and send them texts of your conversations here. They'd realise that nobody like you should be permitted around children for any reason.

Zep, I offered you a $1000.00 on the spot if you agreed to a venue in Florida and showed you were willing to put your name on it so I could count on you being there. I have every intention of showing up but you chickened out. Don't you have any dignity as a man? Seriously, how does somebody get as screwed up as you are? Flitting around me for three years with nothing better to do spamming this board and working on your sad little editor for Grimoire savegames while bragging about pirating the game.

You're a dog, not a man. A dog has more self respect than you do. You are a shrunken little hobbit shouting from a stump in the woods under an anonymous identity that you will take me on any time if I ever find you.

I can assure you I am not bluffing about those plane tickets, bitch. I will show up and we will see if you really are a "street fighter" (like Kip in Napoleon Dynamite). I've been knocked down many times in life, I probably would not even remember our encounter in Florida. When I get back I will tell everybody on this forum "Zep kicked my ass. I have never seen anything like that dude. The guy was around 7'2 and 380 pounds, he gave me one hell of an ass whipping. I had to be taken to the emergency room. I thought the guy was just some pitiful legal dwarf child molester but he turned out to be a monster. The dude threw a couple punches and I was out of it. That guy really is a badass."

If I don't show think of the lulz you will have the rest of your time on the Codex. Some people might even take you off ignore and read your posts with that kind of cred. "I kicked Cleve Blakemore's ass. All those spinning kicks and amazing moves were no match for my street fighting skills. Cleve is just a paper tiger, I made him my bitch."

Zep, I don't know what kind of man you are. You talked trash about my immediate family and were threatening them. Idiots like you likely do not understand honor. I am bound to show up for real, otherwise I'd be a worm like you. You just tell me the venue. I picked Florida because you said you could make it and I can drive there from where I will be in the United States.

Just give me a chance to end you, stop talking all your drivel. You are a pitiful little excuse for a man. Chickened out and still running around anonymously threatening me.

Zep, what branch of the armed forces were you in? I can find your details in a half an hour with your social security number. Send it to me by PM. You can see my details online if you were ever in the service by going to the Veterans online service center. I was discharged as an E-4, honourable discharge, good conduct medal, two tours of duty totalling five years. Just look up my name, I've been told it is so simple you can see it in minutes if you are a veteran yourself. MOS was 13E, SSN starts with 505, discharged honourably with distinction from Fort Riley, KS. See, I don't go around all skeered like you because I am a grown male. I don't hide behind an alias because I don't need to.

I was told all I needed to do was re-enlist and I would have gotten a distinguished service medal but they needed to hold that out to me like a carrot on a stick to get me to go to officer school. I didn't want to re-enlist so I turned it down. I was also supposed to get a commendation medal for my performance in the Fort Riley Ironman but nobody sponsored me for one. So, Zep - did you get an honourable discharge? That is hard to believe given some of the boasting about your drugs and carnal exploits on this website.

Last edited:

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer

I've never known anybody as skeered as you, Zepo. Your every word is trembling with fear. You have never actually been in a fight with another man in your life, have you? Tell the truth. I don't think you have. I think your "street fighting" skills are mostly from watching old Kung-Fu movies. Otherwise you would have sent me your details by PM already.

Krivol

Magister
KITTEN FIGHT!!

a02bd1240d23e7217cccc0f0f13c7b51.gif

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
...words...

Quit sending me love letters in PM, Cleve.

The SSN you sent me was issued in 1978...(if it was even issued). How was growing up in "Nebraska"

So your "Two tours : 1981-1985 and 1990-1991", you were 3 on your "first" tour and 12 years old on your "2nd".

Yes, it's very easy to decode an SSN and call you on more bullshit.

I'd post your nonsense PM, but that SSN might actually belong to someone that is not you.

Zep--

Last edited:

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
...words...

Quit sending me love letters in PM, Cleve.

The SSN you sent me was issued in 1978...(if it was even issued). How was growing up in "Nebraska"

So your "Two tours : 1981-1985 and 1990-1991", you were 3 on your "first" tour and 12 years old on your "2nd".

Yes, it's very easy to decode an SSN and call you on more bullshit.

I'd post your nonsense PM, but that SSN might actually belong to someone that is not you.

Zep--

You're truly an intellectual giant, Zepo. That's "issued," not "born." I can't believe astrophysics lost you to the Vietnamese child sex slave trade with a mind like that.

So I gave you all my information because I don't go around all skeered in life like you, Zep, threatening women and children anonymously. That's rancid.

Somebody told me you can barely even walk and probably would need a note from a doctor just to get on a plane, is that true? They said you are for all intents and purposes, an elderly disabled man. That makes a lot of sense.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
I asked: How was growing up in Nebraska? You ate a lot of soy there, I bet. It's no wonder you fled to Australia.

What kind of retarded parents did you have that didn't get you a SSN shortly after you were born? Oh...Nebraskan hillbillies. nvm.

"I ain't loadin' up on the donkey to get this retarded child of ours a SS card."
*Pappy Blakemore goes back to smoking moldy hay in a corn-cob pipe.*

Zep--

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom