Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

"PLUGH" : Coming 1st Quarter 2018

What Do You Think Of a 3D Zork/Colossal Caves style Game?

• Awesome Idea With Right Execution

Votes: 49 39.2%
  • Meh

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • Still waiting on Grimoire

Votes: 35 28.0%
  • Needs more bloom

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Reading is teh hard

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Hurr Durr will pirate it

Votes: 14 11.2%

• Total voters
Codex Year of the Donut
hillbillies are from the Appalachians, stupid

you're looking for 'hick'

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
cleve is right. an SSN is issued no matter at what age your parents ((took you to go get one)) (what lol)

you arent born with anything things are given to you... and something like a SSN is issued to you by an entity

for some reason this really bothered me as I imagine it bugged Cleve as well and no you cant use english-as-a-second-language defense because its my second language as well.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
I had an SSN "issued" to me before I was 6 months old. I don't recall filling out any paperwork or going to any "entity"

Are you some kind of retard, aweigh ? Perhaps a relative of Cleve?

Zep--

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
You must be a retarded inbred cousin of Cleve, aweigh .

When you're proven wrong, you start to herp derp about something unrelated.

Zep--

Barbarian

Arcane
First Clevean dispute that is in fact not entertaining.

Zep is just not a worthy opponent for you Cleve. Not one of his replies so far was interesting or remarkable in any way whatsoever. And no, he won't fight you.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Can't fight someone who keeps making excuses and won't show up.

Cleveland "Soy Boy Mark" Blakemore chickened out, plain and simple.

Zep--

PhantasmaNL

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria
Plugh available, as an in game purchase in "Haunted House", another example of ingeniously clever marketing by Golden Era.

One copy per registered user.

389491-haunted-house-trs-80-screenshot-i-know-it-got-me-in-the-house.gif

Meanwhile on the dark web: should Plugh be pronounced as 'Ploof"?

Rumors are Golden Era is preparing an official statement to settle the issue.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
It's not coming out.

Another Vaporware brought to you by Cleveland "Soy Boy Mark" Blakemore.

Zep--

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Ăśbermensch Developer
Resurrecting thread for obvious reasons. Grimoire manual will be out shortly and have I already been filling my roster in for next project.

Forum Admins : Zepo ruins every thread he posts in. Think seriously about at least banning him from the Grimoire forum, he's got no business here. He's just a destructive dwarf child molester junking up threads with the same crap posts over and over again. I'd like him to at least be unable to post up here in the Golden Era Games forum. It would help enormously. The other thread flea I am trying to hunt down now in my home town so don't worry about him.

Development is about 0.01% the effort with Unity that it is with my 1995 style DOS editor system for Grimoire.

!!!zork1_zug_map_2.jpg

Last edited:

Generic-Giant-Spider

As a fan of Grimoire I am looking forward to seeing what the next endeavors the Golden Baby of Incline will shower me in. This is a day one buy, I am investing in Blakemore Bucks.

Whisper

Arcane
Vatnik
You would not believe how little effort was put into this
:hmmm:
Sorry Cleve, just joshing.

I was playing this prototype today and thinking ...

Grimoire ... 20 YEARS of work, turned into living hell making me pray for death
Plugh ... About 22 hours of work, most fun I have ever had, totally stress free, gave me reason to live

Why Grimoire took so long? 20 years is a lot...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom