Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Poll: Bethesda's worst rpg

What's Bethesda's worst game?

• The Elder Scrolls: Arena

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Votes: 46 20.5%
  • Fallout 3

Votes: 44 19.6%
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Fallout 4

Votes: 53 23.7%
  • None, they're all perfect

Votes: 9 4.0%
  • All of them are shit (kingcomrade)

Votes: 54 24.1%

• Total voters

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
You lied like a dog, mongrel... PC controls were unresponsive

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
You lied like a dog, mongrel... PC controls were unresponsive

Bullshit, worked fine for me. And by launch I mean within a week of release, because I didn't pay money for it until maybe a year later when I bought it on ps3.

The console versions we're even worse, especially the PS3 version which actually bugged out for me during the main quest for the blades and I couldn't progress at all. Dropped it completely at that point and just recently replayed it on my new PC with no problems.

Krivol

Magister
I voted for F3 even if Oblivion is piece of shit. Oblivion is just less lulzy (e.g. Moira) and Bethesda's lulzy is really, really bad. Also ending in O is a bit better than F3 trash.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom