Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

(POLL) How many AOD achievements do you have?

How many achievements have you gotten in the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lexxx20

Learned
Achievements are still a bit buggy. I'm missing the "Liegeman" and "It’s Just Business. Nothing Personal..." and "Centurion", despite doing all the things listed.

You can't get Liegeman as a Praetor or if you're already were a Liegeman of another House. At least that's how it worked for me.

Centurion - you get it for Diplomatic solution of Antidas vs Carrinas situation. You get only Legionary and Legatus in IG quest line.

About the business one, that's what vince said on the Steam forums:

Assassin's questline. Make a deal with Levir (get the gold you came for and safe passage in exchange for an unspecified favor). When you kill Lorenza and leave her house, you'll be approached by one of Levir's men. Go with him.

Last edited:

ZagorTeNej

Arcane
How do you get Stone-Cold Killer & Magus! ?

Stone-Cold Killer, just kill Darista and Gaelius during a meeting in the palace (IIRC you can do it with 8 CS though you can just gut them in combat of course).

Magus, did you use Helm of Destiny? That's usually the one missing.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Stone-Cold Killer, just kill Darista and Gaelius during a meeting in the palace (IIRC you can do it with 8 CS though you can just gut them in combat of course).
What quest line is that?

Magus, did you use Helm of Destiny? That's usually the one missing.
When sitting on golden throne? Yea.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Assassin, have to make a deal with Levir (you'll owe him a favour) during the quest to steal his gold.
I just played as asassin, ended either by betraying Darista or finishing up by killing Serenas. Maybe my rep was too low to get extra quest.

Divine Spear maybe?
Did that. Maybe you have to collect everything at the same time? But then what does count as an important artifact?

ZagorTeNej

Arcane
I just played as asassin, ended either by betraying Darista or finishing up by killing Serenas. Maybe my rep was too low to get extra quest.

Don't think it has anything to do with your rep and killing Darista for Lady Lorenza doesn't count.

The sequence of events is like this IIRC:

-Make a deal with Levir for his gold during 1st Assassin quest in Maadoran.

-After killing Lorenza you'll be approached and taken to Levir.

-Accept his proposal and kill both Darista and Galleus at your meeting with them in the palace.

Did that. Maybe you have to collect everything at the same time?

Could be, I think I got it in a Loremaster playthrough.

hivemind

Magus is imo the single most arbitrary and autistic achievement of them all.

Here is how you get it
have helm of destiny
have null device from zamedi
have ghost hand
have lore 10

Shadenuat

Arcane
108/109 :happytrollboy:

Don't have 20 death screens like most ppl. I am autistic enough but not enough to play game badly on purpose for an achivo.

Maybe Chris Avellone would get it after he finishes with Arcanum.

Lexxx20

Learned
I wish Vince would comment on the "Death Holds No Secrets" achievement. Either it's bugged at the moment or we miss something. Maybe, some additional requirement/restriction. There's plenty of people with 108/109 achievements and it's kinda unlikely they haven't collected 20 different screens in ~100 hrs of play. Something's wrong here, IMHO. I've seen couple of collection threads on Steam boards - people get ~30 screens and no achievement. Someone even collected 22 on a single character to no effect.

Western

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2014 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
You have to do it early though, you need to either fix the smelter for the Aurelians, or side with the messenger at the spy house during the Assassin quest line.

naossano

Cipher
I am disapointed.
I misread the title and thought it was "How many AOD achievements do you hate ?"
I couldn't wait to see what would be in it...

Lexxx20

Learned
Strange. I have all the requirements but no achievement. Even with all the artifacts charged with power tubes.

Yep, it's a little bugged. I too had all the items and 100 lore but couldn't get it. Then I noticed I had a second mechanical hand in my inventory, identified it at Abukar and got the achievement at that moment. So, maybe try talking to him about these items?

I also remember Oscar saying something about identifying the hand earlier.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom