Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[POLL] Should Pillars of Eternity be listed on the Codex' Steam Curator List?

Should Pillars of Eternity be listed on the Codex' Steam Curator List?

• Total voters
Weasel
Is the Kingcomrade option to include PoE on the list of recommendations but link to Roxor's review?

:troll:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Needs a vote for keeping it but using the roxor review. Best of both worlds in my opinion

ZagorTeNej

Arcane
It may not be a great game but it deserves its place because without it we would have never gotten a modern classic like Pillars of Eternity 2.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I voted no, but I'd rather we kept it up just with Roxor's review.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Considering some of the other titles on there (DA:O, Witcher, Dead State, Div2, EYE, Eschalon, Fallout Tactics, Alpha Protocol, DivDiv) yes.

It's clearly not trying to be a "crème de la crème" list.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Considering some of the other titles on there (DA:O, Witcher, Dead State, Div2, EYE, Eschalon, Fallout Tactics, Alpha Protocol, DivDiv) yes.

Maybe a good compromise would be to include the Roxor review and one of the positive ones. That way we empower steam casuals users to come to their own decision.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
We shouldn't vote if it should be there or not - No doubt it's an RPG that is of at least better quality then most the crap on that Curator page today.

The vote should be what is said on that curator page or what review is linked to.

Lhynn

Arcane

All the titles you listed are miles better than PoE tho, except eschalon, DivDiv and maybe EYE, which are still at least more fun to play.

I wouldnt mind if roxor review was the one linked tho.

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire

All the titles you listed are miles better than PoE tho, except eschalon, DivDiv and maybe EYE, which are still at least more fun to play.

I wouldnt mind if roxor review was the one linked tho.

Fun to play is sort of subjective. Let's stick with number of features and depth of content.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Yeah, since we got other shit games there. (We have Dragon Age up there FFS).
As long as it's not Decado's review that's linked.

Voted Kingcomrade though, cause I don't care, and would rather we remove all the shit games.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom