Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

POLL - Which famous codexers should be in the Project Eternity Codex squad?

Which famous codexers should be in the Project Eternity Codex squad?

• Total voters

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Nice. The saddle should have some kind of equivalent of DRM. Maybe it's a cursed item that you can't transfer to anybody else. Not without a crack spell anyway. :smug:

3. Herman Caine: Herman begins, "You want a saddle? Here, let's see... we can fit you up with one of these...", at this time the player can ask "How hard is it to make a saddle?" to which he receives the reply "The challenge is everything", "Does ALlistaire make all the saddles himself?", "Oh, Allistaire doesn't actually make any of the saddles. He pays other people to do that.", "Other people?", "Of course! He couldn't possibly make all the saddles he sells, there are too many. Allistaire is a great businessman. If he finds a good leather-crafter in town, he buys them up - streamlines the business by firing all the older employees who are stuck in their ways of making saddles in big expensive ways - and hires bright new, young vibrant people who are ready to learn saddle-making all over from scratch! Truly, he's a great man. I aspire to be just like him one day... Now I've just about got your saddle ready, you just need to talk to Akinmo first."​

Probably needs to be altered http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Cain

Fens

Ford of the Llies
As the player travels, they encounter The Six Horsemen¹ of Decline.

¹NOTE: They won't actually be on horses. It's unlikely Obsidian will be able to work in horses and the ability to ride them.
they should drop coconuts when killed (apart from jaguar who'd drop a coconut 15% discount voucher)

Lockkaliber

Magister
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
hehe DU's suggestion is really funny.

I wonder if Obsidian would be willing to put something like that in the game.

skuphundaku

Economic devastator, Mk. 11
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
If we won't make it to $5000, DU could pull a hilarious bait-and-switch and use $1000 to get the Codex one of the 5 prison wardens in Prison Architect. That would allow many Kodexers to vicariously manifest their inner Reinhard Heydrich through the Kodex Warden. That would also benefit, to some degree, the BioWare fags that infiltrated the Groriousu Codexu and that have, ever since DA:O, dreamed "I want to be a Warden".:troll:

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
If you believe that a male character model for a character that self-identifies as female and wears women's clothing makes them "appear to be a clown" then that's your perspective.
So you mean to say that I'm just entirely off base in making the assumption that other people view such a thing with ridicule?

Haha, oh wow.

No, we are all fascinated by trannies and we all want to be just like them!

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
For the record, I'll chip in some :highroller: donations again if we are actually somewhere around reaching the goal.

Syl

Cipher
Project Codex Party (working title)

Let's meet Angy, Ming, Consuelo, Ascension, Wyatt & Wyatt !

Angy Kund: Leader of the group. He's the boss because he's the one who yells the most.

Ming Makasa: Fighter. He has all the right tools for the job: a pink tutu, a blue bug helmet and an assortment of carefully crafted weapons.

Consuelo Tardis: Can only focus on one thing at a time and that is mostly trying to seduce Ascension. He's a wizard but only knows one spell: FIREBALL! FIREBALL! FIREBALL!

Ascension Aura: The only female of the group. She loves the constant considerations of her companions. She even loves when Angy yells at her.

Wyatt Nyatt: Priest. Self-proclamed protector of Ascension, he watches over her day and night. Subject to meltdowns due to lack of sleep.

Wyatt Suprema VI: Heir of an old traditionalist family. He thinks he's destined to rule the world. Angy allows him to stay because he's harmless.

Can you regognize all the archetypes? ;)

Angy Kund (angry cunt)
Ming Makasa (minmaxer)
Consuelo Tardis (consoletard)
Ascension Aura (attention whore)
Wyatt Nyatt (white knight)
Wyatt Suprema VI (white supremacist)

SwiftCrack

Arcane
OOOH. I know what the final decline archetype should be.

The bribed and corrupted "gaming journalist".

We can give the NPC a name suspiciously similar to one of the RPS guys. :troll:

Preferably some anagram of all the Kotaku reviewers last names or initials. :balance:

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"As a Minsc throwback. Or maybe some annoying kobold or goblin like that Deekin."

FUCK YOU YOU PIECE OF FUCKIN' SHIT!!

I didn't shit read this thread to get trolled by a piece of garbage shit like you!!!

Dumbfuck
Codex 2012
  1. Skyway
  2. Prosper
  3. Andhaira
  4. Wyrmlord
  5. Glyphwright
  6. Black Cat
  7. Volourn
  8. Cleve
  9. Jasede
  10. Jaesun
  11. Crooked Bee
  12. Taluntain
  13. Dark Underlord
  14. Saint Proverbius
  15. Vault Dweller
  16. King Comrade
  17. Other (specify in the tread)
What a crappy list the Codex has collectively chosen...

Skyway? Boring
Prosper? I actually don't know who that is
Andhaira? A 7/10 troll, you find guys like this on any forum
Glyphwright? Pretentious weirdo/asshole that everybody hates, as far as I know does not even like RPGs
Black Cat? Not memorable
Jaesun? Just an average poster, what's interesting about him?
Crooked Bee? I like him but he is mainly a news poster
Taluntain? Same, except I can't remember a single post by him other than technical/website related
Dark Underlord? Maybe but the guy who happens to own the site? I think you're sucking up

My list:
Wyrmlord - this guy is a freak, either a very good troll or very disturbing (I think a bit of both)... he should represent General Discussion
Volourn - the opposite extreme anti-social and prone to random stupidity he is like a Codex mascot
Saint Proverbius - founder of the site think that qualifies him
Jasede - really fucked up yet also really a good poster in terms of RPG stuff
Vault Dweller - he is known outside of the site both for articles and reviews and for creating his own game
King Comrade - Codex's whipping boy for so many years every poll has an option for him
Cleve - tho not sure he really counts as RPGCodex

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom