Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Portraits for PoE Thread

agris

Arcane
Patron
Thanks! Moar, and got another one in the works.
female_human_04_ocean_deathplate_lg.png
female_human_04_ocean_deathplate_sm.png
These aren't loading for me, anyone have copies that they would post?

Papercut

Barely Literate
I was browsing the internet looking for PoE custom portraits when I found Jason's work and I had to create an account just to thank him for his work. Those portraits should be part of the vanilla game. Awesome work, Jaceface. Congratulations. :)

b0ck3n

Barely Literate
I was browsing the internet looking for PoE custom portraits when I found Jason's work and I had to create an account just to thank him for his work. Those portraits should be part of the vanilla game. Awesome work, Jaceface. Congratulations. :)

I think they outright shame most of the vanilla portraits.

Papercut

Barely Literate
Yeah, his work is awesome!

And since someone bumped the thread... here's a portrait I made for fun...

Py7D8vT.png
cWgxh15.png

That one is very cool, Jackalope. Nice Skills! With a vintage filter that would totally fit in Arcanum. And Howard will be reborn in wings of fire :)

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Why would you immediately assume plagiarism? Have Codex-Obsidian relations truly sunk that low?

Jaceface

No plagiarism was involved, I gave them full rights to use and modify the portraits I painted. That new death godlike head looks badass. Gonna download the patch now so I can get a better look.

Fairfax

Arcane
No plagiarism was involved, I gave them full rights to use and modify the portraits I painted. That new death godlike head looks badass. Gonna download the patch now so I can get a better look.
It's not my business, but I hope you were compensated, your portraits are fantastic.
I think this one in special is better than any other portrait in the game:

female_godlike_death_b_visor_lg.png

Also Sawyer's looks great. :lol:

agris

Arcane
Patron
It's Obsidian. What do you expect, a reasonable decision?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom