Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

POST YOUR GAMIN CRIB

SumDrunkGuy

Mine:

6nNtJzh.jpg

Feel free to share yours!

dragonul09

Arcane
Edgy
This is disgusting, just look at that partially covered window, it makes me sick, but everything else looks fine.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
deterministic system > RNG

Last edited:

Perkel

Arcane
Basically PC + 40tv on small moving (wheels) rack. Thanks to this i don't waste space with tv shelves and PC desk.
Playing like that from bed daily. Couch gaming is like desk gaming to me, way to uncomfortable. Especially after work sitting whole day behind desk.

Setup:
PC - i5-3570K@4,5Ghz|GTX980|8GBDDR3
TV-Bravia (fullhd back in 2007 about 3000$ for tv :D, young and stupid), unpluged i bough to play Trauma Center and No more heroes.
Input: Mouse Logitech Master Mx (wireless) & Logitech K800 also wireless

g3iPrbV.jpg

Last edited:

Shackleton

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Mine:

6nNtJzh.jpg

This HAS to be a troll. No-one could so accurately represent how I imagine the typical Codexers room, right down to the PS4 and Smallville box set. Props for the Dragons Dogma though.

If this actually is your room, you are either one step away from a mental condition or already have one. Sort your shit out man!

Morkar Left

Mine:

6nNtJzh.jpg

This HAS to be a troll. No-one could so accurately represent how I imagine the typical Codexers room, right down to the PS4 and Smallville box set. Props for the Dragons Dogma though.

If this actually is your room, you are either one step away from a mental condition or already have one. Sort your shit out man!

PS4 disqualifies as a codexer if there isn't at least a 1000 $ gaming pc around on the screen.

SumDrunkGuy

No body else sharin? I know my setup is pretty amazing, intimidatingly so, but don't think for one second I will look down on yours. Everybody has their own unique style bros, don't be shy.

mastroego

Arcane
You don't want to see mine, you'd see just a regular screen and a keyboard. I use this rig for work, too.
Not that interesting.

The environment is A LOT tidier though.

mastroego

Arcane
No need to cry, I keep this room just like I want it. ;)
I also have a projector and a two 2 meters wide screen in the same room by the way. And a decent surround system.

So, in short, I don't want too much junk around. Stuff has to serve its purpose.

Mark Richard

Arcane
Bedsheet as a makeshift curtain, overturned cans, loose change scattered everywhere, filth on the blinds, and a butter knife on the floor. I see you have Vermintide. Keep living like that and you're going to see one first-hand.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom