Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Poster tags

Orobis

Arcane
Sychophantic Noob
What exactly is the deal with poster tags? Is there a way to get rid of them or are you scarred for life?

I asked the shoutbox and someone said i have to plead my case to DU and do a quest? Can someone clarify/explain this?

i wouldnt mind one actually

i feel kinda left out without one, like being in church with your diddle out and its hard and everyone can see it all veiny and dribbly

is there a quest i have to perform to get one or will my incessant shitposting get me one eventually

Eirikur

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
The only tag that truly means something:
patron3.gif

It separates the wheat from the chaff.
:smug:

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
Dumbfuck
Stop bullshiting. If that was the case 99% of the posters in site feedback would have this tag.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Isn't there an option to have tags removed in exchange for certain amount of potato?

If not, there should be.

500 potato = 1 tag removed
800 potato = 2 tags removed

And so on.

Orobis

Arcane
Sychophantic Noob
How do you earn the sycophantic noob tag
I stood up for Irenaeus when he got banned and this what i was rewarded with. Just get on a famous codexer's dick and ride the shit out of it.

The codex does not want you associating with rabble rousers.

Mustawd

What exactly is the deal with poster tags? Is there a way to get rid of them or are you scarred for life?

I asked the shoutbox and someone said i have to plead my case to DU and do a quest? Can someone clarify/explain this?

No worries. Just wait for a bigger retard to show up. It's inevitable. Just ask ArchAngel . He's now tag free thanks to that fluent idiot.

Orobis

Arcane
Sychophantic Noob
No worries. Just wait for a bigger retard to show up. It's inevitable. Just ask ArchAngel .
I like you mustard. I can relate to you cause you post/talk like how people i hang with in real life. Better not say anymore though cause i'm not 100% sure if you're a shit disturber or not and i don't want to get any more tags.:smug:
that fluent idiot.
Fluent is the biggest fucking retard i have ever seen grace this forum, the moron broke my fucking brain with his posts. I blame him for my shitposter tag.

Mustawd

Basically, ArchAngel had a possibly retarted tag, for whatever dumb reason. I don't even remember. I think he was pretty aggressive with his opinions when he first got here (but maybe he can clarify?), but regardless he got the tag. Then fluent's idiot ass came here, and one of the mods took away archangel's tag and gave it to fluent.

Basically, the only way to get rid of a tag is to beg DarkUnderlord to do it. And he will inevitably ask you to do a star Stable LP to level 10 or some other stupid challenge that amuses Australians. Otherwise, just wait for a chance to bet brofists or tags (aka the Trump thing) and see if you can get it taken away. No worries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unwanted

Bustamonte

Unwanted
Shitposter
If you have shitposter, butts have been hurt but there is no logical basis they can attack you on so they call you a naughty poopy man in typical postmodern neoleft fashion.
If you have dumbfuck, you are too argumentative.
If you have possibly retarded, so far it seems to hold true.
If you have anything else, they are just fucking with you.

Mustawd

Bustamonte has had the shitposter tag three times with three different profiles. I like him, but take his analysis with a grain of salt.

hivemind

he is a fucking faggot retard

him and brady are the people who 100% deserve their tags

ArchAngel

Arcane
Basically, ArchAngel had a possibly retarted tag, for whatever dumb reason. I don't even remember. I think he was pretty aggressive with his opinions when he first got here (but maybe he can clarify?), but regardless he got the tag. Then fluent's idiot ass came here, and one of the mods took away archangel's tag and gave it to fluent.

Basically, the only way to get rid of a tag is to beg DarkUnderlord to do it. And he will inevitably ask you to do a star Stable LP to level 10 or some other stupid challenge that amuses Australians. Otherwise, just wait for a chance to bet brofists or tags (aka the Trump thing) and see if you can get it taken away. No worries.
I got it because I went into Hatred topic, said the game is retarded and said I would never let my daughter play games like that. That triggers someone and got me that tag.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom