Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Pregnancy

Overboard

Arcane
I thought steam had standards about what they would release?

revolution-60.jpg

Angthoron

Arcane
Fuck, I really can't get over this shit, it's pissing me off.

Okay, fine, fuck it, I get it, "deep topics" for people en masse are pretty much about how deep whose genitalia go into whose orifices, I was an idiot to expect something smart or philosophical, something that could promote self-reflection about mankind as a whole, because, well, that actually requires a fucking brain to produce as well as to process. I get it, fine, everything is shit.

But holy fuck, what is this game even for? Is it to raise some kind of awareness? If it is, Nurse Gollum from South Park springs to mind: it's not her that's a freak, she's just trying to live her life with a dead fetus attached to her face, it's the whole town that goes through the motions of putting her in front of everyone as a show piece. Is it really going to make some 14-year-old rape victim's life easier if you make a game about a hypothetical rape victim? Are people going to suddenly feel empathy when up until now they haven't, is that like "the idea"? What the fuck is this? What is its purpose? Is this some kind of a pro-choice mouthpiece? Well guess what you're just a few decades late, then, fuckers.

Is this some kind of empowerment? Activism? If it's activism, how come I don't see a "100% of the proceeds go to [one of thousands of woman-centric organizations]"? You do know that there's thousands of those out there, from women suffering domestic violence in Br to women in war zones in Syria to women in developing nations to OH FUCK THE LIST IS FUCKING ENDLESS. But no! That cash is gonna settle on the makers' accounts, right? Right? And the worthless shits that will play it in earnest and fake an "appreciation" will be like OH BUT WE ARE MORE AWARE NOW AND WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE. No, you shits, you don't. If you want to make a difference, send your money to actual women with actual problems. Those two dollars, I'm pretty sure some real, actual woman out there could appreciate. Or hell, fuck, no. You have a problem with women suffering? Go and fucking help them. Do volunteer jobs, you fucking unemployed pieces of shit living in parents' basements and posting in the internet about social injustices all day. Do you know how much more your shit lives will be worth? Fuck. FUCK. Suicide hotlines, nurse duties, working with elderly - if you're upset about social injustice, get off your fucking ass and do something about it, you worthless, pathetic sacks of flesh.

Oh yeah, and the message, I guess, is that "In the end, it's her decision", right? Well wrong, because all you've done is make a "If player chose 1, do 0, else do 1" script, you vapid, worthless, pathetic shits.

Ooh, I'm so triggered right now I tell you. Fuck you indie devs. Fuck you. You ruined my vision of awesome indie gamedev from 15 years ago, you insufferable shits.

Black

Arcane
I can already play dozens of Japanese games which deal with pregnancy so fuck this shit.

sser

Arcane
Developer
Fuck, I really can't get over this shit, it's pissing me off.

Okay, fine, fuck it, I get it, "deep topics" for people en masse are pretty much about how deep whose genitalia go into whose orifices, I was an idiot to expect something smart or philosophical, something that could promote self-reflection about mankind as a whole, because, well, that actually requires a fucking brain to produce as well as to process. I get it, fine, everything is shit.

But holy fuck, what is this game even for? Is it to raise some kind of awareness? If it is, Nurse Gollum from South Park springs to mind: it's not her that's a freak, she's just trying to live her life with a dead fetus attached to her face, it's the whole town that goes through the motions of putting her in front of everyone as a show piece. Is it really going to make some 14-year-old rape victim's life easier if you make a game about a hypothetical rape victim? Are people going to suddenly feel empathy when up until now they haven't, is that like "the idea"? What the fuck is this? What is its purpose? Is this some kind of a pro-choice mouthpiece? Well guess what you're just a few decades late, then, fuckers.

Is this some kind of empowerment? Activism? If it's activism, how come I don't see a "100% of the proceeds go to [one of thousands of woman-centric organizations]"? You do know that there's thousands of those out there, from women suffering domestic violence in Br to women in war zones in Syria to women in developing nations to OH FUCK THE LIST IS FUCKING ENDLESS. But no! That cash is gonna settle on the makers' accounts, right? Right? And the worthless shits that will play it in earnest and fake an "appreciation" will be like OH BUT WE ARE MORE AWARE NOW AND WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE. No, you shits, you don't. If you want to make a difference, send your money to actual women with actual problems. Those two dollars, I'm pretty sure some real, actual woman out there could appreciate. Or hell, fuck, no. You have a problem with women suffering? Go and fucking help them. Do volunteer jobs, you fucking unemployed pieces of shit living in parents' basements and posting in the internet about social injustices all day. Do you know how much more your shit lives will be worth? Fuck. FUCK. Suicide hotlines, nurse duties, working with elderly - if you're upset about social injustice, get off your fucking ass and do something about it, you worthless, pathetic sacks of flesh.

Oh yeah, and the message, I guess, is that "In the end, it's her decision", right? Well wrong, because all you've done is make a "If player chose 1, do 0, else do 1" script, you vapid, worthless, pathetic shits.

Ooh, I'm so triggered right now I tell you. Fuck you indie devs. Fuck you. You ruined my vision of awesome indie gamedev from 15 years ago, you insufferable shits.

:thumbsup:

I think what irks me about this game is that it feels exploitative. Like, very exploitative in that 1970s schlock edgy-title-edgy-theme-but-no-budget film sort of way.

People complain about big boobs and poor women's attire in games, but using child rape to hock a cheaply made game? Crickets.

Chamezero

There is no wrong hole

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom