Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Arkane PREY - Arkane's immersive coffee cup transformation sim - now with Mooncrash roguelike mode DLC

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
Yeah. Was really hoping that on finishing Mooncrash once it would unlock some kind of additional, more challenging difficulty mode. Considering they went and added in survival mode to the base game I'd like to see them add in some sort of new NIGHTMARE EXTREME CHALLENGE MODE to Mooncrash that gives you limited crafting abilities, limited continuity between cycles (maybe only a random selection of neuromods you've gained get transferred between cycles?), etc. I'd really like to see a full fledged game of this type make use of time limits, randomness and limited saving.

Ventidius

Arbiter
You'd think that after the base game's failure to appeal to the casual audience they'd refocus their approach to any additional investments on the engine entirely towards catering to the hardcore player base, without compromises. However, for some reason they always try to keep a foot in the door of the mass market.

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
You'd think that after the base game's failure to appeal to the casual audience they'd refocus their approach to any additional investments on the engine entirely towards catering to the hardcore player base, without compromises. However, for some reason they always try to keep a foot in the door of the mass market.
Yeah. Considering that it's only the hardcore player base that actually finishes these games. From what I've read, and from looking at things like steam's achievements stats, the average player doesn't complete most of the games that they purchase (even looking at very casual games like Fallout 4 only about 30% of people have the achievement tied to finishing the game), so why do developers care about building the game around accommodating them? If they've already bought the game then who the fuck cares.

RoSoDude

Arcane
Indeed it had a lot of potential, which, in a way, makes it more frustrating than a clear good-for-what-it-is experience like its contemporaries. The game really mismanages your expectations on many levels, from the mechanics and balance as discussed above, to the overarching structure of the game, to even the narrative, and this is probably at the root of the strange discomfort that the author of the video was trying to articulate, a discomfort that I largely share. That said, I do think that it does a good job of showcasing the possibilities of engine diversification within the current available technology, which it does primarily through the diverse suite of powers - many of which are highly environmentally interactive - that are implemented. It's a double-edged sword, as it is also part of what breaks the game, but diversity of options in character capacities is definitely one of the perks of immersive sims for me, and it is something which this game does deliver in spades. It also partly excuses the lack of weapon variety, as things are broken enough as is, but let's be honest, if they had tuned the late-game encounters a bit better and introduced some tougher enemy variants, they might well have been able to get away with implementing a nastier arsenal and even prevent the powers from being too OP.
Yep. I think many share our mixed feelings on the game. I'm a bit more positive on it after my replay for various reasons, and partially owing to my appreciation for Arkane's emboldened direction for the DLC. The environmental interactivity is an especially good point -- one of my favorite parts of the game is how Talos 1 is filled with objects that can dynamically become enormous hazards due to the actions of the player or his/her enemies. This makes it feel more like a real space station where firearms and explosives are genuinely dangerous beyond the strength of their payloads (if only GLOO sealant interactions were more reliable and the fire from certain gas pipes weren't invisible...). I think two more weapons would have helped weapon variety: the Psychostatic Cutter from Mooncrash for another melee option (essentially the same as the wrench but its charged strong attack is replaced with a ranged attack which costs psi, pretty cool), and the cut disc gun with a depressed AI guidance system would have done the trick, topping the game off with four standard weapons (wrench, pistol, shotgun, stun gun) and four tech weapons (cutter, GLOO, Q-beam, disc), plus the nerf gun and the rather unique grenades. As it is, I carried all of the weapons in my human playthrough, and most of them in my alien playthrough, which is pretty boring compared to SS1/SS2.

To be fair though, this game offers so many options that it runs into the same balance issues that have plagued RPGs for decades, in fact, I consider it very close to being an RPG. You know my definition, and usually that means that immersive sims fall squarely into "hard case" territory along with Dark Souls, but I think Prey is, along with System Shock 2, much closer to the RPG side of the spectrum than most. So it's unsurprising that it runs into these headache-inducing design problems. I mean, what are they supposed to do, for example, with Neuroshock? Just make some "bossy" enemies immune to it as per the retarded Might and Magic X school of balance? The symmetric design of the abilities, while being a great feature on its own right, just makes all of this more complicated. I mean this is clearly something that would require some iteration moving forward, but the poor reception of this game is not particularly encouraging in this regard. Does Mooncrash show improvement in this area? Either way, I guess we can always hope System Shock 3 will move things forward.
I think there could have been subtle ways to balance Psychoshock. A longer cooldown (and higher psi cost?) would make it a tool to be used more judiciously in combat -- you must choose wisely which enemy to use it on in a group, or how to manage the duration of combat with bosslike enemies after it's worn off and still on cooldown. This makes it a complement to the player's arsenal and other powers, balanced by their (likely) low investment in e.g. attack power, weapon modification, or turret cheese. I take your point about the Immersive Sim's classification in the "wut is RPG" conversation since it's another type of game that you can complete with no upgrade investment of any kind, though even that in itself involves some form of character building. Is the character building system sufficiently elaborate in e.g. SS2 and does it impinge on the player's potential actions in gameplay? I'd argue the answer is a resounding yes, but there is the niggling issue of how much you can get the systems to work for you in a looser ruleset. Part of the joy of Ultima Underworld and its ilk for replacing the dicerolls of PnP with as much real-time simulation as possible is the freeform, intuitive, and flexible gameplay that results, which some have argued more truly captures the spirit of PnP RPGs than games which merely ape their mechanics and rulesets. But SS1 and Thief are clearly not RPGs, and Nu-DX and Dishonored feature RPG-lite elements at best, so there's clearly some special sauce in there that admits of some form of hybridization, like how Dark Souls is in large part an action-adventure game despite having a lot of genuinely impactful and deep RPG trappings. Anyway, Mooncrash definitely shows improvement even if its meta-resource economy is totally borked, just due to the effects of the timer, permadeath, and the character presets which add some urgency and tension to the gameplay, among other smart design decisions. The fact that you can more easily apply self-restrictions to e.g. Sim Point purchases with some anti-scum measures like no freesaving built in is also an improvement, even if not totally optimal. More impressions here and here.

Also, I agree on the story, such a disappointment. Both in terms of its ability to engage moment-to-moment, and its resolution, even Dishonored 1 beats it by a mile at this. That said, I think the setting is great, I haven't been engaged in a setting like this since Soulsborne: I found myself reading the scattered bits of lore and researching theories and wikis after finishing the game. That is rare for a non-storyfag like me. The atmosphere is impeccable too.
I wish I could say the same about the written material. I quite like the concepts of the alternate history, Typhon organism, Talos space station, Transtar corporation, etc., but my disengagement from the core narrative and associated material really put me off. I'd have happily read the world-building in the books if the events on Talos 1 built up any intrigue or suspense and the vast majority of audio logs and emails weren't boring me to tears with petty office drama. Something the Shock games really got right here was setting the game months after the original catastrophe, so it's no problem that nearly every audio log you find is directly related to it rather than predating it. I want to hear about how people are responding to this paranormal threat and their impending deaths at the hands of an uncaring corporate board of directors. Or the game could have centered more on various relationships people on the station had with Morgan, making it unclear who you can trust (the game already does this a bit with Alex/January/December/the chef, but it's rather dull in its own right) and being more deliberate with the amnesia/unreliable narrarator schtick that the Shock games have exploited. I'd also describe myself as heavily prioritizing gameplay (it's probably 90% of the pie for me), but it can be hard to maintain interest when an Immersive Sim fails to draw you into its fiction. As you say, Dishonored annihilates Prey in this category, and I found myself legitimately engaged with all of its worldbuilding material and plot threads there even if the events of the story (and gameplay cough) were fairly mundane, just because I had a good sense of what I was accomplishing in the world's fiction.

Thanks man, that means a lot coming from a guy who is a great poster himself. :)
All right all right, let's not gross everyone out with our public displays of affection, lest the positivity derail the bitter cynicism this board is known for. :hug:

Last edited:

Ventidius

Arbiter
I take your point about the Immersive Sim's classification in the "wut is RPG" conversation since it's another type of game that you can complete with no upgrade investment of any kind, though even that in itself involves some form of character building. Is the character building system sufficiently elaborate in e.g. SS2 and does it impinge on the player's potential actions in gameplay? I'd argue the answer is a resounding yes, but there is the niggling issue of how much you can get the systems to work for you in a looser ruleset. Part of the joy of Ultima Underworld and its ilk for replacing the dicerolls of PnP with as much real-time simulation as possible is the freeform, intuitive, and flexible gameplay that results, which some have argued more truly captures the spirit of PnP RPGs than games which merely ape their mechanics and rulesets. But SS1 and Thief are clearly not RPGs, and Nu-DX and Dishonored feature RPG-lite elements at best, so there's clearly some special sauce in there that admits of some form of hybridization, like how Dark Souls is in large part an action-adventure game despite having a lot of genuinely impactful and deep RPG trappings.

Oh, I agree that the Ultima Underworld way is entirely legitimate and faithful to the spirit of PnP. I don't believe that abstraction is the only way of achieving roleplaying gameplay, or even quality roleplaying gameplay. The games that took inspiration from UU like the immersive sims and the early Elder Scrolls games are good examples of honest attempts to exploit the possibilities of PC gaming and implement roleplaying through concrete modeling of diverse roles and capacities within a physics engine rather than relying on abstract systems like PnP and their cRPG descendants like the DnD games and Wizardry. The transition, however, was never quite complete, the industry simply did not allow it, as the immersive sims never really took off in a way that allowed them to receive the iteration that they needed to become a genuine alternative to RPGs. Elder Scrolls succeeded but got declined and neutered in the process, and its "open world" clones miss what originally set those games apart(namely engine diversification and simulation). As it stands, the best immersive sims are classics and great games on their own right, but apart from SS2 (and now Prey) few of them implemented enough variety in character building to be comparable to the wide range of options of RPGs. Of course, systems that attempt to model roles into their physics engine will always by necessity have less options than abstract systems (which, incidentally, is why I think the latter will never be obsolete), but I do think that you still have to cross a certain threshold of possibilities to be an RPG. The old mage/fighter/thief triad is a reasonable example of a minimum requirement for sufficient build variety. Replace "mage" with "psionic" and you could argue that both SS2 and Prey get there at least. Still, if the subgenre had taken off, developers would have been able to invest in engine improvements to the point that by now the genre might well have evolved to the point of providing an amount of simulation possibilities capable of rivaling even some abstract cRPGs. Perhaps I am being too optimistic, but I am also assuming that the popamolization of the industry wouldn't have happened either.

I wish I could say the same about the written material. I quite like the concepts of the alternate history, Typhon organism, Talos space station, Transtar corporation, etc., but my disengagement from the core narrative and associated material really put me off. I'd have happily read the world-building in the books if the events on Talos 1 built up any intrigue or suspense and the vast majority of audio logs and emails weren't boring me to tears with petty office drama. Something the Shock games really got right here was setting the game months after the original catastrophe, so it's no problem that nearly every audio log you find is directly related to it rather than predating it. I want to hear about how people are responding to this paranormal threat and their impending deaths at the hands of an uncaring corporate board of directors. Or the game could have centered more on various relationships people on the station had with Morgan, making it unclear who you can trust (the game already does this a bit with Alex/January/December/the chef, but it's rather dull in its own right) and being more deliberate with the amnesia/unreliable narrarator schtick that the Shock games have exploited.

I'm kinda of the opposite opinion regarding the lore, as I did enjoy the office drama and the mundane comings and goings of the station while it still existed. I have always gotten a kick in post-apoc and "overrun station" games from getting hints of how things used to be before the disaster, I think it's because of the contrast. That is why I liked the how the credits scene starts with a look at the normal operations of the station right when the Typhon start attacking. Besides, the game tells plenty of stories of the sort you are describing(response to a looming threat) through environmental storytelling, like the one shown in the video at the Neuromod Division with the glue gun guy. Also, you do see a glimpse of the ruthless nature of the corporate culture, even if not necessarily in the context of the disaster(with the notable exception of the Dahl thing, of course), such as for example the whole affair with Gallegos. I do agree, however, on Morgan's relationships with the other characters being boring and the whole trust issue. I've been conditioned to be mistrustful in these kinds of games, which is why I blew Golubkin's brains out as soon as he opened the freezer. I hadn't met Danielle "SHODAN" Sho yet, or really knew anything about the guy, but seriously, some dude clearly impersonating someone else, conveniently the only survivor in that situation, creepy af, and being all like "here, step into my freezer"? Yeah, there was no way I was letting the situation advance any further than that. I even considered offing Aaron Ingram based on his record alone, but overall you are right the game doesn't really punish your naivete, perhaps because of the whole empathy theme and its connection to the ending. Still pretty lame.

I'd also describe myself as heavily prioritizing gameplay (it's probably 90% of the pie for me), but it can be hard to maintain interest when an Immersive Sim fails to draw you into its fiction. As you say, Dishonored annihilates Prey in this category, and I found myself legitimately engaged with all of its worldbuilding material and plot threads there even if the events of the story (and gameplay cough) were fairly mundane, just because I had a good sense of what I was accomplishing in the world's fiction.

Agreed, immersive sims are the kinds of games where the story is not merely that but also part of the gameplay itself. Environmetal storytelling and interaction, emphasis on observation, and an open-endedness that minimizes scripting in advancing the narrative all ensure that there is a symbiosis between story and gameplay that is rare in gaming. So I definitely see how a poor story that fails to engage can be a bigger issue here than it'd be elsewhere. Incidentally, this probably also explains why I liked Dishonored so much despite its decline on many gameplay areas, and why I didn't like the second Dishonored as much despite being in many respects better than the first (such as the level design in parts, e.g. Clockwork Mansion). Still, I found the world-building in Prey to be great nonetheless, and that is the element where the most important contribution of the "story" aspect happens in these games anyway, so ultimately I don't think the bland narrative prevents the game from immersing the player. It really is the story of this game's life: good in the net, but with noticeable room for improvement.

Last edited:

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
https://steamcommunity.com/app/480490/discussions/0/1760230157497958290/

Prey: Mooncrash Update 1.08 – Patch Notes
Hello Prey Community!

Below, please find the patch notes for the Blue Moon update, aka Update 1.08.

• Summoned operators can now speak when their inventory is closed.
  • Clarified the It’s All in Your Head side objective.
  • Fixed an issue where Harvesters would sometimes not damage players while recycling them.
  • Flashlights will now recharge when reentering the simulation.
  • Fixed an issue where the Psychostatic Cutter charge effect would sometimes remain after firing.
  • Moonsharks will no longer remain on fire while underground.
  • Psycholitic Converter will now allow Psychostatic Cutter ranged attack to be charged using health if no Psi is available.
  • Miscellaneous spelling and grammar corrections.
  • Additional bug fixes

Blue Moon Pack
Weapons
  • Kasma Corp. Themed – Silenced Pistol
  • Kasma Corp. Themed – Psychostatic Cutter
  • Kasma Corp. Themed – Huntress Boltcaster
  • Kasma Corp. Themed – Disruptor Stun Gun

Operator
  • Wolfenstein theme
  • Elder Scrolls Online theme
  • Save the Typhon GDQ theme

Mimic Pet Hats
  • Bucket
  • Propeller beanie

Please let me know if you have any questions!

ColCol

Arcane
From Reddit

his is what happens if you don't deactivate your tracking bracelet for "Ghosting Dahl"]

OffbeatVengefulGrayreefshark

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
https://steamcommunity.com/app/480490/discussions/0/1760230157497958290/

Prey: Mooncrash Update 1.08 – Patch Notes
Hello Prey Community!

Below, please find the patch notes for the Blue Moon update, aka Update 1.08.

• Summoned operators can now speak when their inventory is closed.
  • Clarified the It’s All in Your Head side objective.
  • Fixed an issue where Harvesters would sometimes not damage players while recycling them.
  • Flashlights will now recharge when reentering the simulation.
  • Fixed an issue where the Psychostatic Cutter charge effect would sometimes remain after firing.
  • Moonsharks will no longer remain on fire while underground.
  • Psycholitic Converter will now allow Psychostatic Cutter ranged attack to be charged using health if no Psi is available.
  • Miscellaneous spelling and grammar corrections.
  • Additional bug fixes

Blue Moon Pack
Weapons
  • Kasma Corp. Themed – Silenced Pistol
  • Kasma Corp. Themed – Psychostatic Cutter
  • Kasma Corp. Themed – Huntress Boltcaster
  • Kasma Corp. Themed – Disruptor Stun Gun

Operator
  • Wolfenstein theme
  • Elder Scrolls Online theme
  • Save the Typhon GDQ theme

Mimic Pet Hats
  • Bucket
  • Propeller beanie

Please let me know if you have any questions!
Comes immediately after new crack. That's suspicious.

I wonder, when they would release crack 1.08. should we see new patch that claims we added a dot after sentence we accidentally missed?

sullynathan

Arcane
there are too many fucking British youtubers with long videos and annoying accents
You forgot the worst issue: retarded opinions. Just a few days ago I learned that Borderlands 2 has "unrivaled gunplay and movement" and "well written dialogue".
You know what I probably know the video you're talking about too because YouTube is always fucking recommending it to me

DeepOcean

Arcane
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, the tutorial really introduces bad habits to you but that isn't that big of a deal, unless the player is an ADD compulsive cocaine snorker with zero attention span, eventually you get that using the gloo gun and wrenching the phantoms is a losing strategy, they could have done things more smoothly but it isn't that bad.

I was far more annoyed with the conflict of generated world expectation and actual gameplay that really harms your immersion on the game, Prey presents its enemies on a certain light, trying to evoke horror, the mimic being specially guilty of this. Right on this level, you see a mimic actually killing a man on an horrifying and disgusting way, multiplying right afterwards on a really threatening way.

Problem is that this never happens during gameplay, mimics don't multiply, threatening to overwhelm you or they have this power to instant kill you after an ambush(of course this would be overkill and no fun but this creates a paradox where the creature design demands it but the gameplay can't incorporate, so this is a problem of game design that is never solved.)

Actually, you stop believing on the fiction of the game right away , especially as everyone is too busy talking of irrelevant non sense ranging from DnD games to lesbian girlfriends instead of talking how the station fell and you have the impression that everyone was okay then, poof, and entire space station stop working and everyone is dead.

Zakhad

Savant
Yeah, the tutorial really introduces bad habits to you but that isn't that big of a deal, unless the player is an ADD compulsive cocaine snorker with zero attention span, eventually you get that using the gloo gun and wrenching the phantoms is a losing strategy, they could have done things more smoothly but it isn't that bad.

I was far more annoyed with the conflict of generated world expectation and actual gameplay that really harms your immersion on the game, Prey presents its enemies on a certain light, trying to evoke horror, the mimic being specially guilty of this. Right on this level, you see a mimic actually killing a man on an horrifying and disgusting way, multiplying right afterwards on a really threatening way.

Problem is that this never happens during gameplay, mimics don't multiply, threatening to overwhelm you or they have this power to instant kill you after an ambush(of course this would be overkill and no fun but this creates a paradox where the creature design demands it but the gameplay can't incorporate, so this is a problem of game design that is never solved.)

Yes, this weird tension between gameplay and scripted events at various stages keeps making me wonder if they outsourced some work... Or, which is to me more likely, if these were early ideas that were implemented before the majority of the plot/gameplay in order to make a trailer/proof of concept, and then they hung around even after the game went in a different direction. Artefacts of some earlier Prey concept that was more survival horror and less immersive sim.

I note, to support this, that Mooncrash (the most recent example of Prey design) has none of these scripted scares, nor do the later areas of Prey have many.

Actually, you stop believing on the fiction of the game right away , especially as everyone is too busy talking of irrelevant non sense ranging from DnD games to lesbian girlfriends instead of talking how the station fell and you have the impression that everyone was okay then, poof, and entire space station stop working and everyone is dead.

Don't agree here, although I guess mileage will vary. I liked the story-fragments from emails and audiologs, although I agree it wasn't perfect. The actual process being sudden and horrific made sense to me, including the recordings of people still just going about their day while things went to shit because nobody had told them and no alarms had gone off, which is part of the plot along with the sabotaged pods; the board basically had no measures to save people if there was an outbreak because they preferred to just wipe the station clean, so the only alarms you hear are specific ones for oxygen etc., there's no "evacuate the station" playing when you wake up.

Gerrard

Arcane
there are too many fucking British youtubers with long videos and annoying accents
You forgot the worst issue: retarded opinions. Just a few days ago I learned that Borderlands 2 has "unrivaled gunplay and movement" and "well written dialogue".
You know what I probably know the video you're talking about too because YouTube is always fucking recommending it to me
Cleanprincegaming
Seriously just select "Not interested" and as a reason put in "If I wanted retarded opinions I'd go read IGN" or something like that.

He puts out so much inane shit it's just unbelievable.

ciox

Liturgist
In response to the discussion about ability balance above, the least annoying way to balance abilities like Psychoshock is to keep the cooldown low or even remove it, and to make the effect scale in duration with the strength of the target, making you use multiple casts to keep bigger targets subdued, while avoiding pitfalls like: not making it clear when the effect is ending, allowing some enemies to reduce the duration so much that they basically have immunity as a lazy way to implement immunity - when the solution is to just have enough strong enemies that are naturally immune by their design to that effect by being melee attackers etc.

Now you can't neuter strong enemies and you aren't waiting for long cooldowns to end either. (having to track several long concurrent cooldowns is one of the worst use cases and it does come up in Prey if you use psi heavily)

sullynathan

Arcane
Cleanprincegaming
Seriously just select "Not interested" and as a reason put in "If I wanted retarded opinions I'd go read IGN" or something like that.

It's like you have to use not interested in every single video of his fuck YouTube

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Cleanprincegaming

Chrome has this extension https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/video-blocker/jknkjnpcbbgcbdbaampbjlhkcghmgfhk

RoSoDude

Arcane
It seems that Raph will be doing an AMA over at reddit the 3rd of August:

https://www.reddit.com/r/prey/comments/92i2c0/creative_director_for_prey_raphael_colantonio/

Would be a good opportunity to get some info on the future of the franchise, and perhaps Arkane as a whole.

Though, he no longer works at Arkane. So probably more just talk about the design, how great the team was, how awesome Looking Glass was back in the day, and so on. Maybe something about his pizza endeavors. Still looking forward to it, great guy and someone I definitely look up to.

Ventidius

Arbiter
It seems that Raph will be doing an AMA over at reddit the 3rd of August:

https://www.reddit.com/r/prey/comments/92i2c0/creative_director_for_prey_raphael_colantonio/

Would be a good opportunity to get some info on the future of the franchise, and perhaps Arkane as a whole.

Though, he no longer works at Arkane. So probably more just talk about the design, how great the team was, how awesome Looking Glass was back in the day, and so on. Maybe something about his pizza endeavors. Still looking forward to it, great guy and someone I definitely look up to.

Yep, I know he left, but I do hope that someone can prod something out of him regarding the development process, the effect of the low sales figures, his departure, the tension between his wanting to make the game more hardcore (as indicated in a tweet posted earlier in this thread) and the drive towards appealing to the mass market, etc. Devs like him tend to be notoriously tight-lipped, but who knows, he might end up saying something interesting relating to some of those things; and if he does, we might be able to infer something about where things are headed from that. Then again, I just read the old AMA - from before the game's release - and it was mostly just fluff and jokes. One guy asked about the differences in difficulties and whether they would consist of more than damage done/received variations... and promptly got ignored. :lol:

Nevertheless, as far as I could tell, Raph didn't answer any questions that time, while this time it seems to be just him, and the mood should be quite different as well, I imagine. We'll see.

Last edited:

Don Peste

Arcane
He was also interviewed by this Spanish magazine, although it was probably done last year, so I'm not sure how interesting it could be by now:

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Skins? I'm confused, I thought this was a single player first-person game? Are there lots of mirrors?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom