Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Problems

Black_Willow

Arcane
MULTIPOSTING!

Mortmal

Arcane
I was the first one to had this happen, i guess i was some sort of test lab rat. They removed my brofist priviledges, witnessed if i had any behavioral troubles, seen i am completely fine and normal,completely fine and normal,completely fine and normal,completely fine and normal and then applied the same treatment to everyone .

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
I have further troubles than that. Over in the Thief 2 Fan Missions discussions thread I'm seeing posts NOT in chronological order, and when I click the "Show Ignored Content" button in the bottom right it tells me of content from users that don't seem to be posting in the thread.
Yep, you can also notice something's weird with threads made since the trouble started; they'll display "replies: 0" even though they already have replies in them. This may be related to the fact that all posts in a thread show up as "#1" instead of incrementing (which is also I think part of the reason you see them out of order in your Thief 2 thread).

Also, typing is reaaaally slow, as in letters appear with a significant delay (up to a second?) after I actually press the key.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
How are we supposed to know what posts are good without all the butthurt, shit, agree/brofist ratings guys?

Last edited:

Lonely Vazdru

Pimp my Title
This is just a test. Cleve is making sure he can silence us when he misses his next release date.

gaussgunner

Arcane
Release the newt!

3552985407_791249578f_b.jpg

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The broken Codex made go out and run for an hour. Have you no shame? SMH.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom