Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Proposal: ban Kz3r0, SCO, Awor Szurkrarz

Glyphwright

These three unremarkable posters have a 100 people on their ignore lists (awor has 91 which is close enough), the sheer maximum supported by the Codex forum. Clearly if they took the trouble to ignore a fucking hundred people which is probably 2/3 of this community, they don't want to be on this forum. I suggest the forum administration helps them and bans their accounts permanently. I don't know who exactly they find to be beneath their refined senses, but if you don't want to be on this forum, don't be on this forum.

Before the retardation begins, I just want to clarify that I'm only ignoring Andhaira's 15 alts (fucking hell), and the four retards who keep chasing me around all the time. These are the only people I genuinely want nothing to do with. The butthurt trio had ~100 people on their ignore lists long before AndhairaX was ever banned.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
I suggest the forum administration to ban Glyphwright permanently, due to a severe case of sandinvaginitis.

What does it matter who they ignore? They're just depriving themselves of the uncensored glory that is the Codex.

Peter

Arcane
Tempted to use the ignore button for the first time.

Phelot

Arcane
I see I'm back down to 3 ignores again which is good to know. More people want to know the Truth.

Glyphwright, if Turkey and Armenia ever went to war, would Georgia support Armenia in any way?

Cipher
So let me figure this out Glyphwright, if 91 posters say they want you banned, will you add them to your ignore list and then ask for yourself to be banned?

Gold

Augur
Patron
Dead State Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
I'm now upset I have missed Liberal's decent into madness. That is what I get for not following the Codex news.

EG

Nullified
If it's a choice between Kz3r0, SCO, Awor Szurkrarz or you, Liberal, I'd rather see you banned.

Phelot said:
I see I'm back down to 3 ignores again which is good to know. More people want to know the Truth.
People don't know who you are anymore . . . just give it time -- as recognition of your true identity increases, you'll populate many more ignore lists.

Gold said:
I'm now upset I have missed Liberal's decent into madness. That is what I get for not following the Codex news.

It was boring and unremarkable -- just as his posts have become.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
SCO is a bro, so no.

Kzero is... eh, usually alright. Has some p. good posts in the gaming sections and some good comments in Playground. So, again no.

Awor is one of the few people who I would use "butthurt" against; far too thin-skinned, far too easily riled up (by posts that were clearly not intended to), lots of inane posts, but nothing ban-worthy. So, once again no.

In before Ban Liberal.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
  • Who's being ignored...
    Mastermind 76
    AndhairaX 70
    tennishero 64
    Glyphwright 63
Banned Liberal.

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
Ed123 said:
I get ISP-blocked for a couple of days and the codex descends into a Hobbesian state of nature.
What do you mean ISP-blocked?

Angelo85

Arcane
Patron
It's like getting cock blocked. But instead of trying to get laid, you try to access a website. And the ISP says no-no.

He mentioned in the Chat that he thought the Codex was down.
I gave him a URL to a Proxy and he could easily access the Codex through it. So we came to the conclusion that his ISP must be the issue. I'm glad it worked out now.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
EG said:
Sigh, perhaps I wasn't decisive enough.
You posted while I wrote mine. Such is the way of internet fora.

The Brazilian Slaughter said:
So Liberal was banned? But I see another account called Liberal there! So did we get rid of Liberal or not?
His alt was banned so he went back to the original.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Does anyone remember why he made that alt? I do.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom