Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Proposal: ban Kz3r0, SCO, Awor Szurkrarz

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Wasn't it because he was pissed off that people were calling him Liberal? At least that's what he said in that other drama thread.

It was because Wyrmlord had left due to Schattenjagger (or was it EmoVamp? Meh) finding out about his real name, and Liberal pretended to be an alt of his (denying it but writing in Wyrmy's style). I actually thought it was Wyrmlord for a while, but he just doesn't have that penchant for drama.

Shannow

Waster of Time
Ed123 said:
Ukanistan. Dunno why it works now. God moves in mysterious ways.
Cameron says "No!" to Europe (in this case even halfway sensibly so) and your ISP says "No!" to the codex (also quite sensibly so). UKanian dignity?

UKanistan I get, but I still wonder how "kwa or kwanistan" came about...?

And why do we krauts not have anything like that? It's never anything more than "Banana Republik Germany" or "Germany gets defended at the Hindukush and Afghanistan gets defended in the Sauerland". Bumbling wit that lacks slickness, the German condition. While "Germanistan" (home of the germs) is ok, it's just not as funny and doesn't work in German... :(

/choo choo kablaam

EG

Nullified
EmoVamp, if I recall correctly (and I seldom do), CK.

DU, you are a benevolent dictator and I thank you for destroying all that is Liberal.

"Kwanzania" came from "Kwanzaa" I believe on some white supremacist boards or some shit. Who cares about the origins... it's fucking funny, and we can trace it back to the almighty Cleve.

Phelot

Arcane
I wish Cleve posted around here some more. He's still the best troll we got/had.

Coyote

Arcane
That's right. As I understand it, it's supposed to mock multiculturalism in the US based on the history of Kwanzaa, which in the words of its founder was created to "give blacks an alternative to the existing holiday and give blacks an opportunity to celebrate themselves and history, rather than simply imitate the practice of the dominant society". (It wasn't created by the government, but I believe that it's a nationally recognized holiday.)

As a result of Cleve's influence, most people on the 'dex - including me - just use "Kwa" and its variations as synonyms for the US without the derogatory connotation.

Shannow

Waster of Time
Funny, I also use it because the US has so many third world aspects (child mortality, death penalty, education, social security, human rights, difference between poor and rich, slums, homeless people, unemployed, shitty tech, unreliable electricity, constant natural desasters, houses made out of cardboard, a through and through corrupt political system, ridiculous laws, environmental pollution, constant wars, etc) that they deserve a third world name. Never had anything to do with ethnicities or multi-culturism. Being against multi-cult in Kwanzania also seems very un-patriotic... *shrug*

attackfighter

Magister
Ed123 said:
Awor Szurkrarz said:
I like "Kwansteinia" the best.

He alternates between "Kwanzanian/Kwanzania/'kwa" and "Kwanstainian/'stain" e.g.

Cleve said:
Barack Obama is a foreign-born, internal subversive Manchurian Candidate working for the NWO as their hegemon, preparing the 'Stain for the second Bolshevist Revolution. This one will be ten times as monstrous as the last one.

Cleve said:
Kwanstain Bongo Party Rape Machine

Any man who would allow the U.S. military to take his daughter away from him to this kind of environment is no man, in my book. With only a little extrapolation you could see how any man who would allow this filthy nest of sodomites to take his son would not be much of a man, either.

As a veteran, I say unequivocably that no decent human being would serve in the U.S. military today. Few decent people do and they are all suckers, each and every one of them.

In his first posts on this forum he used the term Amerikwa, or the 'Kwa for short. Later he branched out.

I think he's given a few explanations for the name, but I only have one saved. Here it is, he's responding to people theorizing over it's meaning:

Ditto all. The Kwa-ha-ha of the jungle, the kweer, the kwaziness endemic to the land of the crotch-grabbin' baggy pants ghetto trash talking head bobbing hook'em'horns hopelessly damned sodomite kingdom of functionally illiterate retards that has now been reduced to nothing more or less than God's own unholy artillery testing grounds. See the brimstone, then eat sh*t and die 'Kwanzans.

GeneralSamov

Prophet
It's pretty simple. Kwanzaa is a Negro heritage celebration in America. To get from that to "enrichers" and to eating "screaming baby meat" in "Kwanzania" you call Cleve, and everything starts making sense.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom