Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Prosper Watch - Spotted a Prosper? Post it Here!

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
After many fastidious years of not banning people¹ we are now banning Prosper. Prosper will no longer exist. But we need your help! If you spot a Prosper, let us know here so that we can take care of it.

Posting a link to the new Prosper's profile is all we need and it will be taken care of.

¹This is a lie.

FatCat

Educated
DarkUnderlord said:
dreddss.jpg

:salute:

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I like the guy, but he tends to take it over the top and go full retard. While I wasn't supporting it, I fully understand and perhaps will cooperate :salute:

Hopw rewour ne

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
My cooperation depends entirely on whether a staff-member can explain, preferably in a sarcastic, entertaining and/or angry manner, what made this decision come at this very moment. I.e. what pushed you to finally ban him? Doesn't seem like he has changed much.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I was trying to actually talk to one of them yesterday. See it's been banned already. How the hell does he keep coming up with all these new names?

SoupNazi

Grunker said:
My cooperation depends entirely on whether a staff-member can explain, preferably in a sarcastic, entertaining and/or angry manner, what made this decision come at this very moment. I.e. what pushed you to finally ban him? Doesn't seem like he has changed much.

DU gave him an ultimatum to contain all of his inanity in one thread (or was it section? not sure) and he broke it.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
SoupNazi said:
Grunker said:

DU gave him an ultimatum to contain all of his inanity in one thread (or was it section? not sure) and he broke it.

But he'd been breaking it for quite some time, hadn't he?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Grunker said:
You know, I have other things to do. Sometimes things take time to be implemented.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
DarkUnderlord said:
Grunker said:
You know, I have other things to do. Sometimes things take time to be implemented.

Stop having a life and serve the needs of my preferred waste of time!

Oh and free Prosper. Just because.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Didn't many of Prosper's alts donate money to the Codex? Is banning him completely a sound financial decision?

SoupNazi

Didn't he donate to get unbanned? I'd say if that was the case then it's a perfectly sound financial decision. :smug:

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
so you pay for being unbanned and then get banned anyway, you have already paid, too late! Truly, this is as bad as the worst EA DRM

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Thread reminds me of those propaganda posters, or those posters in UK urging you to report other civilians for questionable behaviour.

pp_uk_31.jpg

(inb4 racofer)

Anyway. Thread 100% supported. :salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom