Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Prosper Watch - Spotted a Prosper? Post it Here!

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Place feels so much... better. It is like going for a walk in the park after poisoning all the neighbourhood dogs. No more stepping in shit.

poocolator

Erudite
The Order of Discalced Codexian Convulsionists
I approve of this thread.
20090118065603!Gestapo_pins.jpg

Notice: your own child may be propser.

Repressed Homosexual
What does this guy do exactly, spam random threads to derail them and start gibberish threads filled with in-jokes? And why is he so persistant in his doing so?

Unwanted

Atheist

Unwanted
Shitposter
hey if you guys don't like him i'll take him, just let me invite him over

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Humanity has risen! said:
What does this guy do exactly, spam random threads to derail them and start gibberish threads filled with in-jokes? And why is he so persistant in his doing so?

He is mentally ill. Not in the "heh heh, that guy is crazy" -fashion but in the dreadful "never able to live a normal life" -way.

oscar

Arcane
or more importantly, the people who play our game will enjoy it. never foreget.

All game designers could learn a thing or two from him.

You are hypocrites: the majority of you say you hate contemporary art and at the same time you praise Prosper, that's folk art for your information and it belongs to the post-modernist stance. Personally, I love contemporary art, it's the last refuge of french XIXth century poetry. Rock is dead.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
The majority of us do not praise prosper. And fuck you and your contemporary art.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Beautiful Clown Painting said:
You are hypocrites: the majority of you say you hate contemporary art and at the same time you praise Prosper, that's folk art for your information and it belongs to the post-modernist stance
'sup skyway

Unwanted

Atheist

Unwanted
Shitposter
I have successfully extracted prosper from rpgcodex. He will now add flavor to my own secret club.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Are you questioning my loyalty to the Overlord of Darkness, sir? In fact, are you sure you aren't in league with the Prosperous Enemy yourself?

Guards. Seize him.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
There is no prosper here.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom