Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

"PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Trolls, shitposters, and other previously banned users, READ THIS"

Unwanted

Janise

Unwanted
u declare them newfag and fire and forget
pepl who change avatards are scum anyway

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Infinitron how about the more complex cases like Cool name who used to be Agassi before asking for a cool name after which DU renamed him Cool Name but whose original account strictly speaking isn't Agassi I think which was an alt of Black Cat who was an alt of Lund who gifted the account either to a friend of his or himself, what do you do in this case?

This is only about posters with a history of being banned and returning as alts. Not gonna ask Mozg to go back to being Zomg either.

Aothan

Magister
I don't really understand why Neckbeard keeps getting banned, are some of his more objectionable posts deleted ?

Unwanted

Janise

Unwanted
I don't really understand why Neckbeard keeps getting banned, are some of his more objectionable posts deleted ?
He killed Phelot so the admins banned him on sight when he registered anew. Nowadays they just too lazy.

Deleted member 7219

He killed Phelot so the admins banned him on sight when he registered anew. Nowadays they just too lazy.

You say 'admins' but it is only DU who can make that decision.

I don't see the point of keeping NS around. What's the point of having someone who contributes nothing except for insulting other users, writing edgy teenage shit like "kill urself" on people's profiles? Meanwhile, some of us actually pay towards the upkeep of this site.

Deleted member 7219

I don't see the point of keeping NS around
There is no point. Faceless edgy retards with nothing valuable to contribute should be banned on sight.

In before the obligatory "suuch irony :lol: :lol:" shitpost. :roll:

Prospernauts and the average shitposter are just fine by my book. Just because someone is a shitposter, a retard, a dumbfuck or a pretty princess doesn't mean they should be banned.

But if 90% of someone's output is to post shit on other people's profiles, what is the point of them being here?

Cool name

Arcane
Infinitron how about the more complex cases like Cool name who used to be Agassi before asking for a cool name after which DU renamed him Cool Name but whose original account strictly speaking isn't Agassi I think which was an alt of Black Cat who was an alt of Lund who gifted the account either to a friend of his or himself, what do you do in this case?
i didn't ask for a cool name. someone else asked for a name change and I complimented them on their new name by saying "cool name" which prompted DU to rename me to cool name for reasons unknown

unexpected as it was I have embraced the change and am quite happy with the name cool name. very successful high quality rebranding.

as for the topic of this thread I don't qualify as a banned person an alt or a troll, but since I only talk about RPGs in shoutbox I might be a shitposter. I think I've already complied with these regulations with these press releases however:
Cool Name Press Release said:
NOTE AND DISCLAIMER FOR PEOPLE READING DUE TO NECRO: THIS THREAD, AND ALL POSTS MADE BEFORE 2016, WERE MADE BY THE ORIGINAL USER OF THE 'AGASSI' ACCOUNT NOW RENAMED 'COOL NAME'. THE CURRENT USER WHO HAS MADE ALL 2016 POSTS IS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT PERSON, GIVEN THE PASSWORD TO THIS ACCOUNT IN A SHOCKING DISPLAY OF STAFF NEPOTISM. THIS CURRENT USER IS NOT A GIRL, A WITCH, OR IN ANY WAY AFFILIATED WITH SATAN OR HIS ARMIES OF DARKNESS.

THE THREAD, ALONG WITH ALL PRE-2016 POSTS, HAS BEEN PRESERVED IN ITS ORIGINAL FORM FOR RPGCODEX HISTORICAL REASONS

I ACCEPT NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO YOUR BODY AND/OR IMMORTAL SOUL CAUSED BY FOLLOWING THE PREVIOUS ACCOUNT-USER'S INSTRUCTIONS.
Cool Name Press Release said:
cool name press release:

any posts before january 2016 from this acct were not me but either the original agassi, lundb, or [anyone else lundb might have given it to for gd reading purposes between being given the account by original agassi and passing it along to me]

[irrelevant stuff]

sincerely cool name

since taking charge of this account I have not shared it with a single soul, and I have shown my honest intent to post in good faith by not only posting my terrifyingly malformed face in the member picture thread but also the face of parallel dimension girl-me as discovered via FaceApp

best wishes
cool name

Unwanted

Janise

Unwanted
account theft is a crime punishable by up to 30 minutes of rape (tasteful)

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
If this results in the freeing of the great martyr Jim Profit I'm all for it!
Yeah, free Jim Profit!

[Codex Lore Failure] wait, what the hell is a Jim Profit?

A distinguished gentleman unfairly persecuted by the powers that be. I made a thread about it when he was banned. We lost all the old poll results when DU switched over to Xenforo but it was about 80% 'Screw You' at the time.

He was greatly misunderstood.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
(and possibly later, inferior Fallout games)?

There's no "virgin" element in 3 or NV.
In NV it kinda makes sense since your character is meant to be a 30 something, and works close to Vegas. But in FO3, your only friend is a girl. And then you're thrown out to the world.

I would say at-least 32-35+ years old since Courier can tell the lonesome stranger he banged a womyn in Montana 17 years before game started; FNV was much better begining than F3/F4 when you are forced to play as character made by Todd.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
what exactly is the purpose of this
To get Rogua come out of the closet
why not just automatically append a roman numeral to an alt's original account, e.g. YES! becomes Roqua II and his next alt NO? becomes Roqua III then Inf's ocd is satisfied because he knows who is who.

Also people should be forced to have avatars imo maybe give them an initial randomized one, though this might need its own thread.

Roqua, who I am not (see my signature), was never banned from this site. There still is no hard evidence linking me to the super handsome once and future king either you super sleuths. And if he did make an alt was it to avoid the extra hassle of even more retard fights with the very young and very dumb? Anyone who isn't very young or dumb can spot that handsome devil a mile away so what does it matter? Spreading wisdom and knowledge to the plebeians is a good thing, even if the dimwitted can't see that. Right?

Unwanted

Janise

Unwanted
septic -> designated

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom