Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Purifiers of the Codex: A Codexian TESO Guild

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Come one, come all, to the greatest show on Nirn!

Purifiers of the Codex (PoX) is a brand-new Elder Scrolls Online guild consisting exclusively of human-raced characters, and is aligned with the holy Daggerfall Covenant. Our goal and credo is to embarrass ourselves as much as, ahem, humanly possible by challenging, berating, mocking, and probably getting pummeled by any and all beastly or inhuman individuals throughout Tamriel! This includes the scuzzy cats, the nasty reptiles, the stupid orcs, and anyone else who reminds us that the land is not pure, but that it is rife with mixed blood, dirty animals daring to don clothing and comparing themselves equal to humans, and scheming elves thinking of new ways to cheat us out of our gold. Especially hated is the Aldmeri Dominion, what with all their pointy little ears and their pompous little noses stuck up in the air. Bosmer, Dunmer, Altmer -- it doesn't matter. We hate them all. They seek to rule those whom they should be subservient to, haughty in their frail, frilly little bodies.

Well, no more, we say. We shall purify the lands and rid Tamriel of this inhuman scum! Or we'll try, anyway.

If you're of pure human blood yourself, plus if you're stupid enough to embark on such an endeavor, and if you were a true idiot like myself and Irenaeus are to have actually purchased this game, then join us! Don't worry if your skin color isn't white as the whitest snows of Skyrim; we don't discriminate based on anything like that (yet).

PoX is on the North American server. My player ID is Crispy8181 and my character, a glorious muscle-bound Imperial, is named Crisperion. Drop a message here, PM me, or chat with me in-game for an invite. Any non-humans that attempt to infiltrate our guild will be instantly called many terrible names and possibly put on severe butthurt ignore.

Purity in Tamriel! Codexia Fidelis! Holy crap is this gay!

Last edited:

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
In light of recent developments in the TESO community where upon a guild lead by Crispy has chosen to stand against that we which we hold dear, I have chosen to make my stance clear.

Immediately upon seeing them I knew a new guild had to be made in order to fight back should the need arise.

Thusly I have also prepared a speech.

As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding. Like the ancient Elves, I seem to see ‘the River greenblood foaming with much blood’.

We are on the verge of a change.

Hitherto it has been force of circumstance and of background which has rendered the very idea of integration inaccessible to the greater part of the Tamriel population - that they never conceived or intended such a thing, and that their numbers and physical concentration meant the pressures towards integration which normally bear upon any small minority did not operate.

Windows are broken in Bosmer homes. Excrement was found pushed through our Templar's mail box. When we shop in Elden Root, running about with no parental supervision are charming, wide-grinning children. They cannot speak Elvish, but one phrase they know. 'loot plz', they chant. Are we wrong to loathe these immigrants from the land beyond? I begin to wonder.

Only resolute and urgent action will avert it even now. Whether there will be the public will to demand and obtain that action, I do not know. All I know is that to see, and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.

Durwyn

Prophet
Anxiously waiting for imminent oppression of the prestigious Codex guild by Zionmax agents, as all that was Codexian before, on TES forums

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
No one caught my humorous typo in the op. Anyone want to guess what it was?
giphy.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom