Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Putting the RPG back in the Codex!

Mareus

Magister
Helton said:
Mareus said:
y am i inadequete?

cus u r fag, st2ped

I m through with this insult trashing. If someone wants to be an idiot, be my guest. I wont fall for petty provocations anymore. Game posts and good arguments will be the only things that will make me reply from now on.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Mareus said:
I m through with this insult trashing. If someone wants to be an idiot, be my guest. I wont fall for petty provocations anymore. Game posts and good arguments will be the only things that will make me reply from now on.
Good. It's about time you shut the fuck up. You're still a cock though.

Mareus

Magister
Are there any girls on this site? I mean real girls that have stomach for this shit?

Helton

Arcane
Mareus said:
Are there any girls on this site? I mean real girls that have stomach for this shit?

Not lately, but you'll do in their stead. Bend over, Marie, Uncle's got a present for ya!

Mareus

Magister
Helton said:
Mareus said:

Not lately, but you'll do in their stead. Bend over, Marie, Uncle's got a present for ya!

I guess that explains the amount of frustrations on this forum. Seems to me you guys desperately need girls. Not so much on this forum here, but in real life.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Mareus said:
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:37 pm

Mareus said:
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:58 pm

3 hours, 23 minutes. Is that a record? I think that's a record.

Mareus

Magister
DarkUnderlord said:
Mareus said:
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:37 pm

Mareus said:
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:58 pm

3 hours, 23 minutes. Is that a record? I think that's a record.

But, but...i didnt insult anyone. It was just a comment. :(

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Taking insults on Codex:
"You are nothing compared to KC".

spacemoose

Erudite
baby arm said:
Fuck this shit. I shouldn't have to deal with bitchass dickheads like you guys. I ain't doin this shit no more. You got beef, you can come to my front door. By all means, I ask you to. Because the second you see the door open you can be sure I won't stop ripping and tearing away at your flesh till you're nothing but a bloody pile of mush and broken bones in my driveway. I'll gladly add just another name to the list and bury you shallow in my back yard, you insolent, pestering little fucks. You wanna fuck with me, ask me later for my address, and I'll gladly give it to you. And next time I check back, I sure as hell hope to see someone's asked.

:manoil:

oh my god I want your address its going to be the best (totally hetero) time ever

Jason

chasing a bee
oh my god I want your address its going to be the best (totally hetero) time ever
Start driving south for about 8 hours (7 if you stop for lunch). Call me when you get near Disneyland and we'll meet up for arm wrestling and shopping for lawnmowers and other manly stuff like that. Pick up Pooperscooper on your way down so we can finally have our Breakdance Showdown Royale. Someone will get served, guaranteed.

Keldorn

Scholar
Andhaira said:
From what I am seeing the Codex is loosing its rpg focus. I personally blame this on the General gaming forum. Its seeing weay too much traffic for my liking as compared to rpg's.

IMO we should start banning members who post in general MORE than in rpg discussion. Its only by draconic measure such as that that the rpg focus of the codex shall be restored.

I am also going to play my part and come up with some interesting threads in rpg discussion. (I already know the threads, their ETA is still a while away)

He may have flailed at or around the extremes and engaged in hyper-repetitive subjects/threads/rants, but his CRPG heart was rather solid, IMO.

But his lesson to humanity was ultimately : don't go to extremes.

Andhaira

Arcane
Ok after reading through this entire thread again I have to say it deserves a sticky in Retardoland for sure, to enlghten and entertain the up and coming Codexians. :D

Oh and classic image...

andhairaue3.jpg

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
No worries Andhaira.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom