Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Question about android cellphone.

ColCol

Arcane
So, I was thinking about buying a shit android phone to play games on my commute.Yet, I don't want the phone to be my main phone. SO, I was wondering, if I don't have service on the phone would it still be possible to upload games into it and play them.

Astral Rag

Arcane
Sure. You can use wifi or usb to transfer data to your phone, I have never used my Android phone to make calls.

potatojohn

Arcane
Phones are shit for games. Read a book instead. Or get a tablet to read ebooks.

ColCol

Arcane
Shit phone has less of a chance of being stolen from me.

AlexOfSpades

Arcane
On the topic of mobile games, i recommend Star Traders if you're looking for a good RPG. Try it out when you can, or i can post a description of the game if you guys want. I dont usually play games on my mobile (pc-gaming-master-race) but when i'm bored and not at home, it entertains me a lot.

Shit phone won't play anything anyway. If not because its specs are worthless, then because the screen is small and your eyes will bleed out.

If you don't even want it to be your main phone then why bother? Better get a tablet.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom