Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Rainbow 6 Siege - Now with 60 years old Sam Fisher

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Nice, the police uses the hostage as human shield. Is this the game where you kill Teabaggers?

Drakron

Arcane
Nicely staged, good graphics. I hope the destructible walls and doors will be in final version and not some scripted events.

Yep.

No idea if this is just multi and the whole game will be like Vegas or this will be like this, could also be Multi only ... we will see ...

racofer

Thread Incliner
Hopefully there is a "No Russian" mission in it, making it worth at least to be non physically removed from their inventories.

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
And wait, so the criminal was actually able to escape the house, yet decided to continue trying to kill the four man SWAT team (because apparently nobody else was around to secure the perimeter) sprint back inside, and try to kill the rest of the team?

I mean, what was he planning to do? Try to keep the hostage situation going on his own?

Silva

Arcane
Damn, nostalgia kicked in.

Now Ill have to install Rogue Spear with the original R6 campaign mod when I get at home.

And the original Ghost Recon with that Unfinished Heroes mod or something.

Drakron

Arcane
And wait ...

I think you failed to understand one thing.

This was multiplayer, its clearly staged so that is why he come back ... he cannot leave the map and it seems the map is timed, I supposed R6 team have to get the hostage out before time runs out ... "Capture and Hold the Barefooted Women" it seems.

This is why I have no idea what the fuck this is supposed to be, revealing it as multiplayer seems to me they are doing the same as Payday meaning a multiplayer only game with bots in single player if it even have single player.

bert

Arcane
i5dio.gif

Silva

Arcane
Reinstalled R6 here and got curious:

How do you like your teams and who do you prefer to play ? I always played with Ding Chaves heading the main assault team, with Danny Bogart leading the assault B, and a recon team with 1 or 2 recon experts (usually Yacobi and Maldini).

L'ennui

Magister
TOM CLANCY IS DEAD GUYZ

Game looks OK. Hopefully it has a singleplayer campaign that's not too deep.

Seriously, though, Clancy is dead... Who's going to write neocon fantasies to adapt into videogames?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom