Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Rance Series

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
since i've seen sengoku rance recommended here many times, can someone please elaborate on why it is good?

This is a write-up I did for felipepe's book:

-----

The Rance series of erotic RPGs began back in 1989, following the adventures of a man named Rance in search of money and sex. The series is over a dozen titles long, each different from the previous, but Sengoku Rance is the best of the bunch.

It’s a trick game. The plot starts off simple enough – Rance is given control of a fictional Japanese clan during the country’s civil war and must unite Japan into one nation. The goofy opening hints at a casual eroge RPG and the first battles are simplistic.

However, once you’ve taken over a couple of rival clans the others begin to see your rising power as a threat. Inevitably, you’ll find yourself fighting on several fronts, having to make hard decisions on where to send your few officers. Defeat becomes inevitable and you restart the game, wondering how such a simple game became so damn complicated.

That’s because Sengoku Rance is actually a very deep Strategy RPG about capturing provinces and managing troops. Every one of your officers have a skill set that fits them into a role, such as being a tough melee attacker with decent defense or an archer that targets from a back row. The more troops the officers have, the more damage they inflict. It they lose all their troops, they are either killed off, captured, or flee. Rance can try to hire, release, or execute officers he captures, making for strong replay value.

Besides conquering territories, you can also explore captured provinces, purchase troops and materials, or go dungeon exploring with your team of officers. Surprisingly, there is quite a lot to do.

The storyline also tricks you. Rance is meant as a parody of the RPG hero, who travels with scantily clad females, uses violence as a solution to everything and always sees himself as a hero – even as he abuses women or slays monsters while they beg for mercy.

But what starts as a comedic parody seamlessly transitions into a game about responsibility to friends and allies as Rance slowly shows compassion, and closes out in grim horror, with each fallen ally leading him into a cycle of depression that affects gameplay

Packing a surprising story, challenging battles, great artwork and multiple endings, Sengoku Rance is quite the work. I highly recommend everyone giving it a try, even if eroge is not your thing.

Grinolf

Arcane
Rance is given control of a fictional Japanese clan during the country’s civil war and must unite Japan into one nation.
While SR is mostly a parody on history, almost every clan from it existed in real life and majority of characters and some events are based, at times very loosely, on historical ones, like massacre of Buddhist monks by Oda's troops. And while Nobunaga wasn't really a demon lord, it wasn't uncommon for him to be described as some devil incarnate, especially by Buddhist monks for a very obvious reason.

Last edited:
Rance is given control of a fictional Japanese clan during the country’s civil war and must unite Japan into one nation.
While SR is mostly a parody on history, almost every clan from it existed in real life and majority of characters and some events are based, at times very loosely, on historical ones, like massacre of Buddhist monk's by Oda's troops. And while Nobunaga wasn't really a demon lord, it wasn't uncommon for him to be described as some devil incarnate, especially by Buddhist monks for a very obvious reason.

I think the intended joke of Sengoku Rance is that Nobunaga is so commonly portrayed as evil/demonic and that SR explains that he was actually a really chill dude possessed by western spirits. In reality he was an able leader and a huge modernizer/westernizer/reformer of the country. It's the Tokugawas who decided to 180 and close off the country for hundreds of years and revert most of his reforms, so naturally they would demonize him (literally, sometimes).

The game could be likened to an Assassin's Creed-like take on Japanese History. The facts are often true, the gaps are filled in with fun fantasy and an overarching plot of behind-the-scenes actors.

Last edited:

Jason Liang

Arcane
BEGINNER HINTS
1. The optimal order to break the gourds on a first playthrough:
Oda (can be delayed to turn 15) -> Uesugi (by turn 27) -> Mouri (turn 50) -> Takeda -> Akashi
DO NOT CONQUER Ashikaga, Iga or Hojo until end game!!!
*Reasons:
Uesugi- Uesugi is time sensitive, if you want to get Kenshin and Naoe Ai
Mouri- To recruit and H the Mouri sisters and avoid a 3 front war with Mouri, Takeda and Hojo (you can't avoid Hojo declaring war on you, but you can beat Mouri before fighting Takeda). You need Izumo for an H scene, and you'll need the sisters and Takuga to take on Takeda.
Takeda- for Shell Dungeon's massive satisfaction bonuses, and it gives you the time to recruit Takeda's generals. If you do Takeda too late, they'll never get recruited or get recruited by Shimazu.
Akashi- So you can recruit Akashi Kazemaru to capture Nogiku.
I know it's tempting to crush Ashikaga, but strategically it's far better to keep his weak army around. Conquering Ashikaga is only worth +10 satisfaction (+5 for Isoroku), not worth breaking a gourd; it also doesn't open up anything strategically. Take Kyo and leave Mumashi Oil Field. You must detour through Texas to get to Yamatai and Mazo, but it's well worth it.
2. You can use satisfaction bonuses to increase the number of action fans from 2 to up to 5 fans. However, you must have 50 satisfaction to get the 3rd fan, 160 satisfaction for the 4th fan and 260 satisfaction for the 5th fan.
3. You should also recruit reinforcements from Leazas and Zeth, which you should start doing immediately. It takes several turns for your commander to arrive, and you'll need to H them to get the 4th and 5th fans.
4. Try to explore dungeons after turns 11, 21 and 31. This will unlock H scenes with Sill and Suzume.
5. If you want to beat Orochi, you have to recruit high level commanders and as many ninjas as possible (and upgrade them to 7 speed). Or in other words, you wont be able to beat Orochi unless you've recruited VERY specific commanders.
6. If you have no immediate actions to take women to H, try levying. You'll get money, a +stat book, and you will increase your H count to get the 300 H agenda. You'll need to levy about 7-8 times to get to 300 so it's not a wasted action.
7. Even on a first playthrough, you can unlock the Mouri, Takeda and Youkai family bonuses.
To unlock Mouri, you need to recruit the 3 sisters and Motonari.
To unlock Youkai, you need to capture and recruit Nogiku, Noir, Orime, Omachi and Masamune.
To unlock Takeda you first have to conquer Takeda, then you have to go back to a previous save and conquer them again, but now through assassinating Takeda. Finally you have to recruit the 3 other generals.

Last edited:

Jason Liang

Arcane
ADVANCED HINTS
How to get 50 satisfaction for the 3rd fan by turn 14 without conquering Ashikaga:
T1 H Sill 1 +5 (5)
T3 Harem Sill +1 (6)
T5 H Nekohime +3 (9)
T6 H Suzume 1 +5 (14)
T7 H Akihime 1 +5 (19)
T10 H Senhime 1 +5 (24)
T10 H Fuuka 1 +5 (29)
T11 H Suzume 2 +5 (34)
T13 H Suzume 3 (Love) +5 (39)
T13 Play Otohime's game in Kachikachi Dungeon (in Kyo) +1 (40)
T14 H Sill (Dungeon 1) +5; If you didn't conquer Ashikaga this should happen as a start of turn event (45)
T14 H Otohime +5 (50)
T14 Satisfaction bonus +1 fan
Who to take to beat Orochi in 1st playthrough:
1 Rance*
2 Kouhime*
3 Kenatarou*
4 Natori*
5 Fuuka*
6 Kenshin
7 Masamune
8 Mouri Motonari
9 Okita Nozomi
10 Senhime
11 Leila
12 Baba Shouen
13 Yuzuhara Yuzumi
14 Tanegashima Shigehiko
15 Omachi
16 Hojo Souun/ Nanjo Ran
17 Maria
18 Uruza
19 Magic
NINJAS
20 Suzume*
21 Kousaka Yoshikaga
22 Orime
23 Kikkawa Kiku
24 Kanami
25 Sakamoto Ryouma
26 Hattori Hanzou
27 Sakai Tadtsugu
* are mandatory commanders
As you see, that leaves only 3 slots to fill for chumps like Ranmaru, Katsui, Isoroku, Ai, Rizna, Gon or Noir.
You have to go for Orochi after Honnoji Temple but before um... Mikki disappears. After Mikki disappears, you will no longer have *someone* that's crucial to beating Orochi. I beat Orochi on 1st playthrough on turn 83.

Last edited:

Grinolf

Arcane
It's the Tokugawas who decided to 180 and close off the country for hundreds of years and revert most of his reforms, so naturally they would demonize him (literally, sometimes).
I find ir very strange that Tokugawa had a rather minor role in SR for someone who won the real Sengoku. There is a nice touch where he backstabs you, if you decided to vassalize him, but the game never provides a reason to even bother vassalizing him (or anyone else) as you gain much more in other options.
The game could be likened to an Assassin's Creed-like take on Japanese History. The facts are often true, the gaps are filled in with fun fantasy and an overarching plot of behind-the-scenes actors.
I don't think that's a valid comparison, as AC tries to tell a serious story in the historical setting and fails miserable at that, as it puts complex historical events and personalities into a silly black and white struggle that is an overarching plot, while SR just makes some fun of a historical period without pretense to be anything more than that. But I only tried AC once long ago (Italy one), maybe other parts aren't that bad, but I have zero interest over them.

laclongquan

Arcane
Because the real Tokugawa got done in by the monsters already~ Senhime, his daughter, is human, see.
Historically he is the same generation as Oda Nobunaga, meaning he should be 20s something at most, game timeline.
The second Great Man of that period, Toyotoshi, is the monkey, which get killed in turn 13.

Jason Liang

Arcane
Aren't there other Great Men of the Sengoku?

Did you guys not watch when PBS showed the Mori Motonari tv series?

Also, Kenshin and Takeda, a la the 1990 epic Ten to Chi to (Heaven and Earth)?

274909_original.jpg

TigerKnee

Arcane
but the game never provides a reason to even bother vassalizing him (or anyone else) as you gain much more in other options.
Tokugawa house is like one of the few houses where there's actually a point to Vassal, though as you pointed out it's not a good trade-off - you can get an item from the Vassal route. Of course you basically only need to do it once since you can buy it with New Game+ points after that (unless you need the points for something else)

The other is the Tenshi sect - you don't really gain anything from grounding them down to dirt unlike a whole bunch of other houses.

I know vassals sometimes send troops to help in fights. Does that scale into 5 star difficulty like enemy troops do? If so that would be potentially useful.

Fuck peace

If you are at war with them already, just keep fighting and conquer them if you must. As long as you are having fun it's fine.
In fact if you lose plot boss fights you get to lower the difficulty and retry the fight, so as long you don't fuck things too much you are only going to lose the fight if you let Rance die.

Jason Liang

Arcane
Well no, it wasn't my actual first playthrough. I broke my laptop hard drive and lost all my saves so I had to do a true route 1st playthrough again, so I knew what to do and what not to do. But it was a good challenge to see what I could complete and allowed me to do some theorycrafting, so it was worthwhile. One good suggestion is to keep some 1st playthrough turn 1 saves around, so you can mess around with 1st playthrough scenarios later. True route is better polished than the alternate routes anyway, and it's also a better challenge when you don't have 2nd game bonuses.

The most ridiculous fight was Izumo when I tried going south first instead of north (Mouri first). It's BARELY beatable- since it's a fortress battle, you can see even if you kill 5 of the units including Motonari, you'll still lose the battle on points. So it was crazy hard finding a strategy to deal enough damage to kill all 6 units before the battle ends:

Izumo fortress battle on turn 20:

Izumo_Turn_20.jpg

Izumo_Turn_20_Victory.jpg

But it turned out going after Mouri first isn't optimal since Kojika wont make her way to Mouri until after breaking the 2nd gourd.

Clear Game Report (score 131 points+5 true route) -

clear_game_report.jpg

Grinolf

Arcane
Securing Natori first before going for any major houses should be a priority as she is pretty broken for someone one could get very early in the game for no gourd cost. I don't remember if you could get Urza by turn 20, since early game has many events that overwrites reinforcements, but she also easy to get and seriously trivialize fortress battles.
Also did you reload for ninja procs or was just very lucky?

Jason Liang

Arcane
Securing Natori first before going for any major houses should be a priority as she is pretty broken for someone one could get very early in the game for no gourd cost. I don't remember if you could get Urza by turn 20, since early game has many events that overwrites reinforcements, but she also easy to get and seriously trivialize fortress battles.
Also did you reload for ninja procs or was just very lucky?

The random seed for battles seem to be fixed at the start of each day. As an example, perhaps the first assassination (regardless which army the Ninja is in) will fail, and the second will succeed. When I tried the battle on turn 19, the first 2 assassinations failed, so I tried again on turn 20, in which case the first two assassinations are successful. But yeah, there isn't much glory, I just kept retrying battles until strategy and luck prevailed.

On first playthrough, it's possible to get Uruza on turn 18 (send for Rizna turn 5, Rizna arrives as start of turn event turn 11, send for Uruza immediately and she'll arrive start of turn 18). But you'd still have to promote her at least once to get her special attack.

I was trying to break Mouri gourd 2nd, so I was trying to conquer Mouri before the Takeda gourd autobreaks on turn 30. But it's suboptimal since breaking the Mouri gourd 2nd makes getting Kojika impossible. She wont move south until after Nobunaga declares war on Tenshi sect, which is after breaking the 2nd gourd. To get Kojika, you must break another gourd before Mouri.

Of course, this was all before I discovered that it's actually not too difficult to beat the Takeda blitz early, before turn 30, even 1st playthrough. So now I'm testing if it's better to break Uesugi or Takeda first.

Jason Liang

Arcane
Taking on Takeda FIRST

All this activity had me yearning to try to further optimize a 1st playthrough, so I spent yesterday messing around with the game. I started a new 1st playthrough scenario. This time, instead of getting 3rd fan turn 14 (but without sending for Uruza until turn 15), I tried a different order that gets 3rd fan turn 15 but sends for Uruza on turn 11. Then I decided to see if I could fight Takeda instead of Hojo.

The huge strategic problem in North JAPAN is that the three houses with gourds- Uesugi, Takeda and Hojo- are locked in a deadly triangle. If Oda goes to war with any one of them, Takeda or Uesugi will conquer the remaining house (automatically breaking the gourd). Even more complicated is that is that if Oda conquers Asakura house, Kenshin will declare war on Oda- and then Takeda conquers Hojo, breaking the Hojo gourd. The only way to solve this problem is to be at war with TWO of the three houses at the same time. So as soon as Uesugi declares war on you, you must declare war on either Takeda or Hojo. Previously I've chosen to fight Uesugi and Hojo. But this time, I thought... well, what if it were possible to beat the Takeda blitz? Then Takeda becomes the optimal first target, since you don't need to spend a single action attacking their provinces. But can it be done?

So, the optimal turn to conquer Asakura house is on turn 19. This gives you a window of between turn 24 (earliest) - turn 27 (latest) to conquer Uesugi and save Kenshin. This gives you the most flexibility to control start of turn events, since the last in a series fixed start of turn event occurs on turn 24 (when Rance meets Kentaro and Miki at the tea house). So you can break the 2nd gourd immediately if you have no useful H or recruit events on queue, or you can let queued events resolve on turns 25, 26 and 27. Luckily, this turned out to be perfect timing-wise as well.

So I conquered Asakura house on turn 19, Kenshin declared war on me, and then I declared war on Takeda on turn 20 to save Hojo house. This means that the first Takeda blitz will come on turn 25. As we'll see, this window to beating the Takeda blitz is crucial.

This is 1st playthrough scenario-

Turn 25 map:
turn_25_map.jpg

I'm set to conquer Uesugi, but I can't. Originally, I conquered Uesugi and recruited Kenshin and Ai to help fight Takeda, but a huge problem soon became apparent: if I break the gourd, the Shingen assassination plan event gets bumped to start of TURN 35. So the blitz has to fall between both the free start of turn event window and the save Kenshin window.

What awesome heroes have I recruited to face Takeda? Natori? Omachi? Masamune? Motonari? Teru? GON? Sadly, no-

final_attempt.jpg

My four armies, including the best dregs from my prison. Nozomi just got recruited start of this turn, so much as I need another warm body, this is what I got. The order of the blitz is Ashikage, Tourin, Shouen and finally Masakage- weakest to strongest. So my four armies are in reverse order, i.e. the bottom army, the weakest, to fight Ashikage, while the top army gets to face Masakage.

Here comes the horde...

Kousaga_5.jpg

Ashikage down easy. If he assasinates, he has about a 75% chance of blowing his actions to take out Maeda Toshii. Next...

Tourin_5.jpg

Tourin can't overcome the fortress advantage. He doesn't have enough offense by himself, and Rance takes out his outriders. Now for the real challengers...

Baba_5.jpg

Shouen is pure luck. Sometimes he blows all his actions on charge immediately, which gets tanked by Katsuie. Other times he takes out your army one attack at a time. Finally...

Masakage_5.jpg

Masakage's battle often turns into a bloodbath. If he gets initiative, your army will get overrun period.

Sweet VICTORY!

beat_the_blitz.jpg

The Shingen assassination plan event goes right to the top of the queue and resolves immediately. Takeda is at my mercy...

victory_5.jpg

Unforunately, I don't have 40 search... So I have to hold off until turn 27...

begin_turn_27.jpg

... and conquer both Uesugi and Takeda on the same turn!

end_turn_27.jpg

Unfortunately there ended up being no advantage gained from doing this.

And with both Uesugi and Takeda off the board, guess what event popped up?

hojo.jpg

I'm tempted...

Anyway, lesson learned. You don't need Kenshin or the Mouri sisters, or any OP commander to beat Takeda blitz. It just takes a little luck; not even crazy luck. I tried fighting the blitz around 15 times and beat it 4 times... of course, most of the time even if you win it comes with casualties.

Takeda blitz? No problem. On the other hand, after the assassination, when Ashikaga recruits Masakage with 3000 cavalry... that's a problem.:retarded:

Red Eye

Learned
Originally when Rance VII was meant to be another JRPG, Rance was going to join the Takeda clan because he looked like the real (deceased) Takeda Shingen. That was changed
but the plot about Takeda Shingen being a fake was kept

I think the intended joke of Sengoku Rance is that Nobunaga is so commonly portrayed as evil/demonic and that SR explains that he was actually a really chill dude possessed by western spirits. In reality he was an able leader and a huge modernizer/westernizer/reformer of the country. It's the Tokugawas who decided to 180 and close off the country for hundreds of years and revert most of his reforms, so naturally they would demonize him (literally, sometimes).

Possibly but in Kichikuou Rance in 1996 (which Rance VI to IX (and in the future X) heavily draw from) Nobunga is played straight as a Demon. His daughter Kou is half demon.

In Rance 5D (2002), Nobunaga is refered to as the Demon Nobunaga.

In Sengoku Rance they split Nobunga into Xavier and Nobunaga and Kouhime into Kurohime and Kou.

Jason Liang

Arcane
ADDENDUM: Takeda first revisited

So I backtracked a few turns. If one is committed to assassinating Shingen before turn 30, and recruiting Kenshin is unnecessary to beat the blitz, there's no benefit to attacking Mazo- conquering Mazo is only worth 3 satisfaction for 3 actions, no better than Hareming. So instead of Mazo, my plan was to take Yamatai instead, have Natori to make the blitz even easier, and get to the 4th fan several turns earlier.

Ugh. The eroge gods are loling. This time fighting the blitz was much, much more of a challenge.

So these things made the blitz much harder this time:

1) With Yamatai instead of Mazo, I had only 36 power instead of 39 so I decided not to recruit Senhime or Magic. Ugh... Senhime might be overpriced but she's AWESOME against Takeda. Senhime can successfully defend one of the battles pretty much by herself. Magic isn't nearly as great, but she is still a helpful commander to deal enough damage. Anyway, not having Senhime hurt a lot... while the path I ended up using doesn't recruit her, I really recommend getting Senhime if you are doing this strategy.

2) Since I was going for assassination, I decided to ignore Takeda attacks leading up to the blitz. This was also a mistake. By not weakening Takeda's forces first, they brought much better chump commanders to the battles this time. So my second recommendation is to fight Takeda as much as possible leading up to the blitz- it's important to whittle down their available commanders, especially get rid of their extra cavalry commanders.

3) It's just a lot harder to defend Yamatai than it is to defend Mazo. Yamatai doesn't have a fortress.

Anyway this is how things went-

The map. As you can see, Rance is much closer to the 4th fan on this path than before.

XenUkK.png

My commanders.

lePHkq.png

So the most effective composition against Takeda is to fill your ranks lots and lots of 1 power cost foot soldier commanders. This buys you time for your unique commanders to kill the cavalry outriders.

cbUGEY.png

I found that Yoshikage doesn't deal well with this strategy- which I'm naming the Archer Pu Pu Platter. In fact, you can probably consistently overwhelm Yoshikage with the 6 worst commanders you've got.

RBLYOf.png

This time Tourin picked up a diviner, which made things much more dicey. The strategy that ultimately could consistently deal with this was to try to have Sakai try to assassinate the diviner with his first action. Even if Sakai got redirected, killing the guard allowed Fuuka and Ikkyu to reduce the diviner's troops enough to survive a Shinmaki attack. As long as you have a decent foot soldier commander protecting Rance and Ikkyu, Tourin can't win this battle. Rance will annihilate his two outriders, and you can use Ikkyu to counter Tourin's own actions- if you remove his bonuses, Tourin will waste his actions adding bonuses. If you get hit with the diviner's Shinmaki, Ikkyu can still pull out a win with witty comeback.

leHGVE.png

NNOOOOO! So I figured out that if you put a guard in the back rank, Shouen will go into murder mode and trample your commanders one action at a time. So you just have to leave your back undefended. I ended up needing Natori in this battle to get enough damage in to counter Shouen's rampage. Although Ranmaru is expendable, losing her is a catastrophe, especially since I still need her to discover the Tokugawa dungeon.

eACaVA.png

Uruza counters Masakage pretty hard. As long as she can use accurate shots limit Masakage to no more than 2 attacks, you will still get the win from beating his outriders.

So I couldn't bear losing Ranmaru... guess we'll try this again...

xYpTYX.png

KzpvGr.png

DBihmh.png

QJwOE9.png

Luckily, no one irreplacable was killed the 2nd time through. Victory!

F1mfEb.png

ruQSpB.png

FeG506.png

Unfortunately, defeating Takeda first resulted in Hojo declaring war on us directly.

dhzgf1.png

Finally, on turn 35 we are rewarded for our hard work- the 4th action fan.

kOGbSx.png

4th Fan by Turn 35

T1
* [Owari] Talk Kuo
* * [Owari] Recruit Fuuka

T2
* [Owari] Talk Fuuka
* * [Owari] Discover Miso Katsu Dungeon

T3 H Sill 1 (Owari, Rance's House) +5 5
* [Owari] Harem (Sill) +1 6
* * [Owari] Harem (Sill) +1 7
{Ashikaga} Declares war on Oda

T4
* [Kyo] Battle Kyo 1
* * [Kyo] Battle Kyo 2

T5
* [Kyo] Battle 3 Kyo H Nekohime +3 10
* * [Owari] Satisfaction bonus: Send for Reinforcements from Zeth 1 (Rizna)
{Hara} Declares war on Oda

T6 H Suzume 1 (Nobu Tea House) +5 15
* [Ise] Battle Ise 1
* * [Ise] Battle Ise 2

T7 Recruit Suzume
* [Ise] Battle 3 Ise
* * [Ise] Battle 4 Ise H Akihime +5 20

T8
* [Makiwa] Declare war on Tokugawa
* * [Makiwa] Battle Makiwa 1

T9
* [Makiwa] Battle Makiwa 2
* * [Makiwa] Battle Makiwa 3

T10
* [Makiwa] Battle Makiwa 4 H Senhime +5 25
* * [Owari] Talk Suzume (Trust)

T11 Accept Reinforcements (Recruit Rizna)
* [Owari] Satifaction bonus: Send for Reinforcments from Zeth 2 (Uruza)
* * [Owari] H Suzume (Trust) +5 30

T12 Cherry Blossom Festival
* [Kyo] Discover Kachikachi Dungeon
* * [Kyo] Explore Kachikachi Dungeon H Otohime +1 31

T13 H Sill (Dungeon 1) +5 36
* [Owari] Talk Suzume (Love promotion)
* * [Owari] H Fuuka 1 +5 41

T14 Talk Sill 1
* [Owari] H Suzume (love) +5 46
* * [Kyo] Plan for Dungeon Game

T15 Tenshi monk visits Nobunaga, Oda gourd breaks
* [Kyo] Explore Kachikachi Dungeon H Otohime +5 51
* * [Owari] Satisfaction bonu: +1 Action Fan
{Imagawa} March reaches Kyo

T16
* [Texas] Declare war on Asakura
* * [Texas] Battle Texas 1
* * * [Owari] Talk Rizna 1

T17
* [Texas] Battle Texas 1
* * [Owari] Talk Rizna 2
* * * [Owari] Harem (Suzume) +1 52

T18 Accept reinforcements ( Recruit Uruza)
* [Texas] Battle Texas 2
* * [Owari] Talk Rizna 3
* * * [Owari] H Rizna 1 +5 57
{Asakura} Earthquake hits Texas

T19
* [Texas] Battle Texas 3 H Yukihime +5 62
* * [Yamatai] Hear Yamatai's pink rumor from G3
* * * [Yamatai] Sex with miko H Kuma +5 67

T20 Talk Sill 2
* [Kai] Declare war on Takeda
* * [Yamatai] Sex with miko +1 68
* * * [Owari] Satifaction bonus: Send for Reinforcments from Zeth 3 (Magic)
{Imagawa} Declares war on Oda

T21
* [Toukaido] Collect Hanny's information
* * [Toukaido] Battle Toukaido 1
* * * [Owari] Harem (Fuuka) +1 69

T22
* [Toukaido] Meet with Imagawa Yoshimoto
* * [Toukaido] Battle Toukaido 2
* * * [Toukaido] Battle Toukaido 3 H Anko +5 74

T23
* [Yamatai] Declare war on Miko Institute
* * [Yamatai] Battle Yamatai 1
* * * [Yamatai] Battle Yamatai 2

T24 Rance meets Kentarou and Miki at tea house
* [Yamatai] Battle Yamatai 3 H Notori +5 79
* * [Owari] Harem (Rizna) +1 80
* * * [Owari] Explore Miso Katsu Dungeon (find sex medicine)

T25 H Sill (Dungeon 2) +5 85
* [Owari] Talk Uruza (normal) power up to get accurate shots
* * [Owari] H Rizna 2 (clear) +5 90
* * * [Mikawa] Shining God, Kaguyahime
{Takeda} Blitz

T26 Shingen Assassination Plan
* [Kai] Search: Assassinate Shingen
* * [Kyo] Check up on Shinsengumi
* * * [Yamatai] H Sill (Yamatai) +5 95
{Hojo} Declares war on Oda

T27 Accept Reinforcements (Recruit Magic)
* [Kai] Search: Assassinate Shingen (Takeda surrenders)
* * [Owari] Talk Magic 1
* * * [Owari] Talk Magic 2

T28 Nobunaga breaks 2nd gourd
* [Owari] H Magic 1 +5 100
* * [Mikawa] Recruit Senhime
* * * [Kai] Discover Kaisuka Dungeon

T29
* [Kyo] Eat at a Popular Restaurant
* * [Kyo] Recruit Nozomi
* * * [Kai] Explore Kaisuka Dungeon +15 115

T30
* [Owari] Satifaction bonus: Send for Reinforcements from Leazas 1 (Kanami)
* * [Kyo] Talk Nozomi 1
* * * [Owari] H Magic 2 +5 120

T31
* [Kyo] Talk Nozomi (Promote to Trust) +1 121
* * [Mikawa] Discover Tokugawa Buried Treasure Dungeon
* * * [Mikawa] Explore Tokugwa Buried Treasure Dungeon (find ero candle, iron pipe, coil and tape)

T32 Oda declares war on Tenshi sect
* [Naniwa] Battle Naniwa 1
* * [Naniwa] Battle Naniwa 2
* * * [Naniwa] Battle Naniwa 3 H Nonohime +3 124

T33 Troop desertion
* [Mikan] Battle Mikan 1
* * [Mikan] Battle Mikan 2 H Manmaru +5 129
* * * [Kyo] H Nozomi 1 +5 134

T34
* [Owari] H Sill (Dungeon 3) +5 139
* * [Owari] H Suzume (Dungeon 1) +5 144
* * * [Mikawa] H Kaguyahime 1 +5 149
Dismiss Rizna
Dismiss Maeda

T35 H Sill (Sailor uniform) +5 154
* [Owari] H Magic 3 (cleared) +5 159
* * [Owari] Harem (Magic) +1 160
* * * [Owari] Satisfaction bonus: +1 Action Fan

Last edited:

Red Eye

Learned
Preorders are out

and release is December 23

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom