Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Ratings BreakDown

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
So I want to know know I got my ratings. When we hover over the score (xxx/xxx/xxx) it should tell us where those points came from.

And where are the new KKK awards?

Its like no one thought things through before jumping to the Button Parade.

Last edited:

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
See Ninjerk I want to see that butthurt listed in the ratings. What is so wrong with that? I currently have a 155 red rating - how much if that is butthurt?

edit: And how much of that red is from you Ninjerk? It appears I have 9500 posts to evaluate.

Last edited:

GandGolf

Augur
And your wish has been granted! Though as I stated in DarkUnderlord's profile almost all of the post ratings are classified as negative except for 3. Hopefully that will get fixed.

Glop_dweller

Prophet
I was indeed curious as to why Brofists, Salutes, Thanks, and ~Agreements(?) all counted as negative ratings.
:backawayslowly:

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
My opinion on how it should work:

---
The problem is that thanks to the Trumpfists, we have more positive than negative ratings.
Disagree and Agree are neutral. "I respectfully disagree" is super negative.

Also, old is neutral (((agenda))).

Shittydog is hard to place.

Racist is negative, but we would need a counterpart - SJW (or is cuck already that?). Both negative.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Everything that's negative is meant to be negative. Everything that's positive is meant to be positive and everything that's neutral is never meant to be used except by the chosen privileged few.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Everything that's negative is meant to be negative. Everything that's positive is meant to be positive and everything that's neutral is never meant to be used except by the chosen privileged few.

Yes yes, but how about some more Sir TIm?

KYZCLIP.gif

You know it's meant to be a dev mug.

Glop_dweller

Prophet
The problem with negative ratings is that the giver can call anything crap with no indication that the post was even understood by them in the least; unlike with agreements, where it's implied that the giver agrees [and presumably understood the post to some extent]. They can be serious or malicious. It's a good thing the site tracks all ratings given, so at least one can see if a poster just makes a habit of doling out insult ratings.

Last edited:

WhiteGuts

Arcane
Are people in this thread trying to balance the rating system ?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom